phatrat

2018 Streaming Defense Thread

Just now, csv2209 said:

Anyone continuing to roll out Carolina after picking them up last week? I picked up the Colts because they have a decent next several weeks, but now can’t decided between who to keep. Need to drop one because I’m keeping hold of Lutz through the bye... he has been worth every penny! 

I want to drop them, but my roster is locked due to IR conversions in so I can't pick up a D. I'm fine rolling with them the next few weeks if I have to though. I would like to stream that GB defense against the Niners. Very juicy. Did you see what Arizona did to them? OMG! The only thing that worries me is their Week 7 bye so I may have to add two Ds so I can make sure I get the one I want.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, csv2209 said:

Anyone continuing to roll out Carolina after picking them up last week? I picked up the Colts because they have a decent next several weeks, but now can’t decided between who to keep. Need to drop one because I’m keeping hold of Lutz through the bye... he has been worth every penny! 

Keep Colts.

2 hours ago, CraftyRighty said:

Yeah same thing I heard 3 times this year......when Bryant had a whole 8, 3 and 6 points.................

Yup you nailed it bro

2 hours ago, csv2209 said:

I dropped them for GB. Last week was nice but they still gave up 31 to the Giants and the TD they got was a fluke. If Odell didn’t try to block on the punt, no TD. 

• Like 1

Week 6 Streamers: Packers and Colts (good for two weeks at least). After that, Carolina, Dallas, and Tampa Bay. Dallas and TB are only desperate plays if the other teams asren't available.

Streamed CIN last week and that went great but worried to keep them for this coming week against Pit.

Need to find a new DST to stream this week.

Khalil Mack’s presence in this defense has solidified their value. They are exceeding all projections each week. 

They are as close to set and forgot as you can get.

The only troubling part is their schedule during Fantasy playoffs (GB,LAR)

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, TheAuthorityHere said:

Not troubling. Just play them. LAR is on the road and hasn't seen anything like this Bears defense.

'They could also be resting their starters while Chicago is fighting for a seat at the table. Even if they give up 28+ points, they could still get enough sacks/ints to give a respectable amount of points.

• Like 2

Couple months away from that LAR match up. I'll worry about that after I first make the playoffs and second the week before. But I can't really see myself sitting the Bears defense the rest of the way.

They might give up a ton of points to an offense like the Rams, but they force turnovers and get sacks. The points given up offset a bit. And they have also been scoring TDs on defense. And Cohen has yet to take a return back for a TD.

Khalil Mack has a sack/fumble in every game so far this season. That is crazy.

• Like 7

Titans or Texans?

I currently have the Titans and trying to pickup the Texans.

Good idea or keep Titans?

The 2018 version of the Jags defense. Missed out on them last year, but made sure to grab the Bears immediately after they traded for Mack.

They would have been a decent defense without Mack. With him they are on another level, and they're just going to get better.

• Like 1

First year I think in forever I haven’t had the need to stream defenses. Feels oh so good.

• Like 3

First set and forget defense I've ever had and felt confident in.

10+ points in every game, now they're well rested and playing the Dolphins. Fire'em up!!

I hope nobody dies that is playing offense. 

Seriously. 

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1