phatrat

2018 Streaming Defense Thread

1 minute ago, Sweetness09 said:

Hard time deciding between grabbing Jets or Bears D. My head tells me Bears but that Jets performance was so tempting. 

Bears bro. And it’s not even close. That Jets game last night was an anomoly. Lions were flat out terrible. Nothing went their way.

44 minutes ago, Sweetness09 said:

Hard time deciding between grabbing Jets or Bears D. My head tells me Bears but that Jets performance was so tempting. 

Thats not even a question. Bears 100% of the way and don’t look back.

I lost week 1 because of the saints D. Should I use a claim on the panthers or bears?

4 minutes ago, dj93 said:

I lost week 1 because of the saints D. Should I use a claim on the panthers or bears?

I don’t think it’s worth folding on the Saints yet. If you have someone else to drop for Chicago it would be a good tandem and could be trade value you for you when the Saints sort themselves out.

5 minutes ago, GeoffByrne said:

I don’t think it’s worth folding on the Saints yet. If you have someone else to drop for Chicago it would be a good tandem and could be trade value you for you when the Saints sort themselves out.

My other options to drop are Will Fuller, Allison, jimmy g, kittle (backup for J reed).

Thoughts on who to swap for the bears?

2 hours ago, GurleyTHIRTY said:

So are the Jets going to be a solid defense this year? They got a pretty juicy week 2 match up vs Miami. 

im looking at this as well.  they also face cleveland week 3.  im thinking of dropping the saints for them.

2 hours ago, dj93 said:

My other options to drop are Will Fuller, Allison, jimmy g, kittle (backup for J reed).

Thoughts on who to swap for the bears?

never hold two defenses.  ever.

anyone like the falcons at home against carolina?  falcons get some extra rest and caro lost olsen for the forseeable future....thoughts?

1 hour ago, herschel said:

anyone like the falcons at home against carolina?  falcons get some extra rest and caro lost olsen for the forseeable future....thoughts?

And then Cam drops 4tds on them easily

I’m dropping the lions after that showing, defense was horrible outside that pick 6.

looking at the waivers I’m tempted by the Jets, Broncos, and Saints. I’m not high on the falcons.

Right now I’m leaning towards the Jets. I love my raiders, so I can’t rule out a Derek Carr bounce back game. I’m also tremendously scared by the Saints defense now. They weren’t even drafted in my league..

can anyone convince me to go Saints instead of Jets? Idk if I can bring myself to it.

4 minutes ago, molonLabe80 said:

Min @ GB

Phi @ TB

In what league are these defenses on the waiver wire lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, oaklandy said:

In what league are these defenses on the waiver wire lol

Never said they were, i completely forgot about my keeper league draft so both were autodrafted for me.  Im not dropping a top defense onto WW, ive tried trading but no ones biting

19 minutes ago, molonLabe80 said:

Never said they were, i completely forgot about my keeper league draft so both were autodrafted for me.  Im not dropping a top defense onto WW, ive tried trading but no ones biting

I think you've missed the point of this thread

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ss3walkman said:

Bears or Texans DEf ROS?

Man I REALLY dig the Texas schedule over the next 6 weeks.

14 minutes ago, oaklandy said:

I think you've missed the point of this thread

I think you should stop making useless posts instead of just answering the question

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, molonLabe80 said:

I think you should stop making useless posts instead of just answering the question

Your initial post was useless, homie. Was just trying to bring that to your attention. I'll stop clogging up this thread though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oaklandy said:

Your initial post was useless, homie. Was just trying to bring that to your attention. I'll stop clogging up this thread though.

It was a question about which defense to start in a thread about defense

Thats hardly useless

5 hours ago, molonLabe80 said:

And then Cam drops 4tds on them easily

Cam Newton's last 4 games in Atlanta:
14/34 180 yds 1 TD 3 INT 59 rush yds
14/25 165 yds 1 TD 0 INT 30 rush yds
17/30 142 yds 0 TD 0 INT 46 rush yds 1 TD
10/16 114 yds 1 TD 0 INT 51 rush yds 1 TD

• Like 1

Just now, molonLabe80 said:

It was a question about which defense to start in a thread about defense

Thats hardly useless

A thread about streaming defenses. Not choosing between the two top 10 defenses that you auto-drafted.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1