phatrat

2018 Streaming Defense Thread

2 minutes ago, herschel said:

Cam Newton's last 4 games in Atlanta:
14/34 180 yds 1 TD 3 INT 59 rush yds
14/25 165 yds 1 TD 0 INT 30 rush yds
17/30 142 yds 0 TD 0 INT 46 rush yds 1 TD
10/16 114 yds 1 TD 0 INT 51 rush yds 1 TD

Interesting. However, worth noting that Atlanta is missing a key LB. CMac could have a big game.

Just now, oaklandy said:

Interesting. However, worth noting that Atlanta is missing a key LB. CMac could have a big game.

if youre streaming defenses, anyone could have a big game.  i streamed new orleans last week and sure didnt expect it to come from ryan fitspatrick.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, oaklandy said:

A thread about streaming defenses. Not choosing between the two top 10 defenses that you auto-drafted.

And yet the only one retarded enougj to care is you....

Maybe just answer a question instead of spending 4 posts going straight retard

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, herschel said:

if youre streaming defenses, anyone could have a big game.  i streamed new orleans last week and sure didnt expect it to come from ryan fitspatrick.

You aren't wrong. Just trying to decide if I'm more worried about the CMac+Newton combo or Kenny Stills+Tannehill combo

11 minutes ago, oaklandy said:

You aren't wrong. Just trying to decide if I'm more worried about the CMac+Newton combo or Kenny Stills+Tannehill combo

im going jets, falcons, redskins (in order) for my pickups....

• Like 1

Looking ahead to week 3 you can pick up Seattle. They host Dallas and play in Arizona week 3 and 4

Would you guys drop Baltimore to pick up Chicago? I noticed Chicago is not rostered and cant decide between the two. 

45 minutes ago, InVINCEable said:

Would you guys drop Baltimore to pick up Chicago? I noticed Chicago is not rostered and cant decide between the two. 

No way

• Like 1

Chicago is available in my league as well...better than Philly? 

This might be an unpopular opinion, but i will go for the Saints this week. The matchup is good and they will want to proof their worth after their performance last week. I think they are way better than this.

16 minutes ago, tomorow said:

This might be an unpopular opinion, but i will go for the Saints this week. The matchup is good and they will want to proof their worth after their performance last week. I think they are way better than this.

Going with the Saints for now but considering picking up the Jets or the Redskins.  The Browns will put up points but Tyrod is good for at least a couple of sacks and turnovers

1 hour ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

I just picked Baltimore over Chicago. Mack won’t get a pick 6 and strip sack every week. 

No but he also isnt the only playmaker

I have a good feeling about the bengals against the ravens tomorrow night. I am probably going to roll with them. Easier to expect Flacco to have a bad game than Newton or Lucky on a short notice. Jets were off the board already. I'd rank it Jets, Bengals, Redskins, Falcons (losing their SS). 

Obviously, defenses are hit or miss. I don't foresee Ravens to have a better offensive game than last Sunday. . 

The WW looks paper thin here. Choosing between...

Bengals vs Ravens 
Redskins vs Colts 

Falcons vs Panthers 

Saints vs Browns 

Yuck. Might go Falcons actually, that speed intrigues me, especially off the edge. 

On 9/11/2018 at 12:23 PM, herschel said:

im looking at this as well.  they also face cleveland week 3.  im thinking of dropping the saints for them.

I am considering doing this as well. Anyone else like the Jets better this week than the Saints?

19 minutes ago, purpdrankplaya said:

I am considering doing this as well. Anyone else like the Jets better this week than the Saints?

i made the move last night (dropped the saints for the jets).  im sure the saints are better than they showed last week, but i rage dropped them sometime around the 3rd quarter....

So my league has funky settings, but if you allow 35 points you get -8, and -5 for 28 points. 2 points for ints, sacks 1 pt. Rest is pretty normal. 

With that being said I own Baltimore and they play the dangerous Bengals who have: Mixon, Ross, AJ Green, Eifert, and Dalton who can be pretty good at times and is on a roll. I don't think they score 28, but it seems a little risky. Every sight yahoo, espn, etc has them top 5. 

Should I drop Baltimore with these settings for:

-NY Jets home versus Mia (Bonus they get Clev next week)

-Mia at the Jets (Much of Jets points can from Turn-Overs/Returns, they don't have many weapons I think this will be a drag out sloppy game)

6 hours ago, TonyRomo said:

Jacksonville owners.. you streaming this week?

I am not 100% sure.

i was able to grab the Chargers D off the wire but I just heard Bosa is out indefinitely. 

Just now, TonyRomo said:

Jacksonville owners.. you streaming this week?

I'm certainly thinking about it. How about you? 

7 minutes ago, weakkneeswilly said:

I'm certainly thinking about it. How about you? 

Who are you going with?

does anyone think the Chargers are a good stream with Bosa out? The D was crushed by the chiefs but the Bills are obviously not that good.