phatrat

2018 Streaming Defense Thread

2 hours ago, jtbgator said:

Case in point: I started Denver last week bc the Niners are terrible. And benched Chicago. Elite D > matchup. Trot out the guys who got you here.

Tbh I did the exact same thing a few weeks back I played bears over the giants and sat Seahawks over 49ers ... bears got like 5 points and Seahawks had 16 .. same scenario this week Seahawks got 49ers and bears got a tough O in Green Bay 

Just now, Asapjoshy said:

Tbh I did the exact same thing a few weeks back I played bears over the giants and sat Seahawks over 49ers ... bears got like 5 points and Seahawks had 16 .. same scenario this week Seahawks got 49ers and bears got a tough O in Green Bay 

I hear ya. But for me in the semifinal, I'm rolling with the better defense vs. matchup. Good luck!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, floppy said:

Hou at jets

OR

Jags hosting skins

HOU, maybe Johnson is an upgrade over Sanchez.

Just now, coleworld7 said:

anyone considering ATL vs ARI? I have DEN vs CLE but considering swapping.. 

I’d play Denver tbh 

Here are my options

Tennessee at NYG

Washington at Jacksonville

Detroit at Buffalo

NYG vs Tennessee

Atlanta is already owned and so is Seattle. Who should I start?

1 hour ago, coleworld7 said:

anyone considering ATL vs ARI? I have DEN vs CLE but considering swapping.. 

Atlanta is dog ish ... but now DJ was DNP with a quad issue 

can't miss prop if he sits. 

Looking ahead to Week 16. Have really bad options. Who do you like?

SEA vs KC

DET vs MIN

PHI vs HOU

NYJ vs GB

Anyone looking ahead to week 16 for the championship? 

I picked up Dallas who is at home against Tampa Bay in week 16. Anyone else like Dallas in week 16? Or are there better sleepers that could be good? 

Bears DEF vs GB, or Denver DEF vs Cleveland?

I know bears did well against rams last week, but this is a different animal, divisional game, and goff always plays bad in cold weather, rodgers plays great in cold weather, don't know if i should go with the east match-up or better defense..

With these settings who you like

1-6 points allowed = 8 points

7-13 = 7 points

SACK = 1

INT/FUMBLE = 2

Blocked Kick = 3

TD = 6

Bears DST vs Packers

Jags DST vs Redskins

Vikings DST vs Dolphins

6 hours ago, scottishguy said:

7-13 = 7 points

SACK = 1

INT/FUMBLE = 2

Blocked Kick = 3

TD = 6

Bears DST vs Packers

Jags DST vs Redskins

Vikings DST vs Dolphins

I'm in the minority but I'm rolling with the Jags over the Bears this week.  People are really focused on that Titans game where they got embarrassed on the road and I get that, but the week before at home they completely shut down the Colts who had been putting up 20-30 points a game with consistency since Week 4.  Bears defense is playing lights out but I honestly see a game where they may hold the Packers to 17-20 points but very few turnovers.  Realistic outcome is hoping for 3-4 sacks and an INT (which is highly unlikely given how well Rodgers has taken care of the ball through the air this year) which in my league ends up being 4-6 fantasy points. 

On the flip side, you have a Jaguars team at home, going up against an unproven QB and a team that is hurting offensively, scoring 16 and 13 points the last few weeks.  In my opinion Jags just have a much higher ceiling, and given the opponents, I would say their floor is even a tad higher than the Bears.  

• Like 1

anyone rolling the dice on DET vs BUF? they actually produced against a weak ARI team last week, thinking they can get it going against BUF this week.

1 hour ago, coleworld7 said:

anyone rolling the dice on DET vs BUF? they actually produced against a weak ARI team last week, thinking they can get it going against BUF this week.

Between them or ATL vs ARI for me this week

Butker or Badley tonight??? tough decision for me... Chiefs prob lost some confidence with the Chiefs coaching staff last week and Badgley probably gained some. I think it'll be a high scoring game. Who will have the more FG opportunity??

Bears DEF vs GB, or Denver DEF vs Cleveland?

I know bears did well against rams last week, but this is a different animal, divisional game, and goff always plays bad in cold weather, rodgers plays great in cold weather, don't know if i should go with the east match-up or better defense..

30 minutes ago, arielk31 said:

Butker or Badley tonight??? tough decision for me... Chiefs prob lost some confidence with the Chiefs coaching staff last week and Badgley probably gained some. I think it'll be a high scoring game. Who will have the more FG opportunity??

Chiefs will likely lead most of the game, and have more fg attempts as they have beat the chargers the last 9 times they've played, plus they are at home, i'd go with butker.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, scottishguy said:

7-13 = 7 points

SACK = 1

INT/FUMBLE = 2

Blocked Kick = 3

TD = 6

Bears DST vs Packers

Jags DST vs Redskins

Vikings DST vs Dolphins

its between bears and jags...i'd go jags, more turnovers and sacks against redskins

How are people feeling about the Saints Defense this week against the Panthers. I know Cam's Shoulder has been bothering him but at the same time this is a division game and they're always hard to predict.

Have on wavier's

Bronco's vs Browns

Cowboy's vs Colts