phatrat

2018 Streaming Defense Thread

some good streaming options this week.  who are people liking?

cle vs jets

jets @ cle

cowboys @ sea

Man, Baltimore really surprised me last week. I thought they'd be a set it and forget it defense but now I am rethinking that. Are we holding? Decent matchup home vs Den but if they struggle again it might be time to stream.

I’m torn here...

Got the Titans defense who are playing Jacksonville this week. I dont Love the matchup, but I could Definitely see the Jags having a down game after beating the Patriots. Plus without their Starting LT now....Titans could be a nice play here. But maybe my biggest fear in this game is....do I trust The Titans offense enough not to put the defense in a bad position. 

Streamed the Redskins this week (I like Rostering 2 defenses) and might drop them for the Browns. But do I trust That defense yet? And is the gap between the Titans and Browns this week going to be that significant? 

5 hours ago, abachar said:

Would you guys drop Denver D for Cleveland?  Or is Denver a hold?

Im thinking about doing it ... and entered this topic to search anyone doing the same ...

i dont know if its a smart move though 

Don't know the exact stats, but could it really be that

Russel Wilson is the most sacked QB and he is facing the Cowboys, the team with the most sacks??

That brings me to the point to give up my Denver Broncos to pick up Dallas?!
I don't like the Denver Matchup against Baltimore...

Someone picked the Browns seconds before me... so let me know your thoughts.

27 minutes ago, kick_it_like-OBJ said:

Don't know the exact stats, but could it really be that

Russel Wilson is the most sacked QB and he is facing the Cowboys, the team with the most sacks??

That brings me to the point to give up my Denver Broncos to pick up Dallas?!
I don't like the Denver Matchup against Baltimore...

Someone picked the Browns seconds before me... so let me know your thoughts.

I would be all over Dallas if they weren’t on the road....

Dallas owned NYG but Manning is basically a sitting duck, he can’t evade anything. Dallas does seem to have a solid pass rush though.

21 hours ago, yanksman said:

Man, Baltimore really surprised me last week. I thought they'd be a set it and forget it defense but now I am rethinking that. Are we holding? Decent matchup home vs Den but if they struggle again it might be time to stream.

Hold. They fell apart after C.J. Mosley went down on a short week, but now have 10 days to put together a game plan minus Mosley. If they show well this week - and get Mosley back Week 4 - it was a good hold. I'm starting them in one league, holding in another starting Cleveland. 

Would it be wise to drop Chargers D for Dallas? Chargers have a great schedule after the Rams game, and Bosa should be back soon.

I currently have the Chargers. Less than thrilled about the matchup and looking for a streamer...

Cowboys @ Seattle and Dolphins vs. Raiders are the only two real options. Don't want to drop the Chargers, so I'll probably cut Yeldon since he's now injured as well. 

Thoughts?

2 hours ago, FlyingElvis said:

I currently have the Chargers. Less than thrilled about the matchup and looking for a streamer...

Cowboys @ Seattle and Dolphins vs. Raiders are the only two real options. Don't want to drop the Chargers, so I'll probably cut Yeldon since he's now injured as well. 

Thoughts?

I am in your situation as well. I added the Cowboys D today but ended up dropping them to stick with the Chargers as I needed the bench space. The Chargers have an OK schedule after the Rams game.

I wish I picked up the Bears D during week one...

Im holding the texans so they can burn me for the second week in a row. Just like the saints week 1 burned me. All these good matchups are going to waste. 

If they dont get 5 sacks against ELI, and 15 points for the week. Im not checking my team ros

4 minutes ago, Zekepeak86 said:

Im holding the texans so they can burn me for the second week in a row. Just like the saints week 1 burned me. All these good matchups are going to waste. 

If they dont get 5 sacks against ELI, and 15 points for the week. Im not checking my team ros

Going back and forth between Texans and Cowboys personally. Texans look like the play on paper as long as Clowney is in there but with Gregory coming back this week for the boys, there defense actually looks really good on paper as well, I just would obviously prefer the home matchup

Just now, itschief33 said:

Going back and forth between Texans and Cowboys personally. Texans look like the play on paper as long as Clowney is in there but with Gregory coming back this week for the boys, there defense actually looks really good on paper as well, I just would obviously prefer the home matchup

The texans should be right up there. Eli cannot scramble and that line is of HS quality. Lots of dump offs to my barkley is one good thing. If they cannot get to eli who is notorious for making bad passes and taking sacks, im gonna stream the lions ros and not check my team lol.

Would you guys roll with the Ravens this week and hope they put up dbl digit points or move on to the browns! I can't even believe I'm thinking of the browns over the Ravens...

Which defense?

Broncos @ Balt

Miami vs Oak

Carolina vs Cincinnati

Seattle vs Dallas

Dallas @ Seattle

Packers @ Washington

Edited by mi26

28 minutes ago, mi26 said:

Which defense?

Broncos @ Balt

Miami vs Oak

Carolina vs Cincinnati

Seattle vs Dallas

Dallas @ Seattle

Packers @ Washington

I like Miami vs. the Raiders or Dallas vs. Seattle because the Seahawks offensive line is terrible.  I'm starting Dallas.

12 hours ago, joed2323 said:

Would you guys roll with the Ravens this week and hope they put up dbl digit points or move on to the browns! I can't even believe I'm thinking of the browns over the Ravens...

I am in this exact dilemma and have no idea who to start.  Most rankings have them right next to each other this week.  I'm leaning Cleveland though.

• Like 1