joebaker23

Just traded Bell and Morris for Fournette. Thoughts?

3 minutes ago, CorreaTown said:

I think you got robbed

What does the rest of your team look like now?

Have Kamara, Fournette and Mixon as RBs. Brown as my WR1, Sanders as my WR2. Luck and Mahomes at QB. It’s a keeper league, 12 team PPR.

Just now, joebaker23 said:

Have Kamara, Fournette and Mixon as RBs. Brown as my WR1, Sanders as my WR2. Luck and Mahomes at QB. It’s a keeper league, 12 team PPR.

Nice team but I think the other guy should have been the one adding to the trade.... I would have asked for Fournette and a good WR

2 minutes ago, lindown said:

gave away too much, sorry but you got robbed big time

I’m just in win now mode. I can’t rely on somebody that doesn’t know when he will report to the team.

Horrible trade. I would really hope and pray that someone vetoes that. That is highway robbery. Big downgrade at RB 

Help plz:

I guess since its a keeper league I see why you did it but jeez basically traded Bell for Fournette... 

I would have wanted something more besides Alf in the deal. It’s not horrible but you gave  a discount. 

Edited by GreatScott!
Spelling

In a PPR league that was an awful trade for you. Guy probably can't believe you accepted.

agreed with many.

Fournette in my opinion will deal with a lot of 8 man boxes much like gurley did in year 2.

Leveon is much more dynamic 

Breida is taking starting snaps in SF

23 minutes ago, Billy Ball Crusher said:

I think this was a bad idea and you over reacted to a situation that isn't even a situation yet.

X100.

Brutal trade. You should have gotten something else back, not added.

It's a keeper league, I don't hate it. And Bell might not report til week 10 this year. He's getting older, he has maybe 2 years left where he's worth keeping at a high price tag? Morris is an easily replaceable nobody. The meat and potatoes of the trade are Bell for Fournette, you could have done worse.

16 minutes ago, GreatScott! said:

I would have wanted something more besides Alf in the deal. It’s not horrible but you gave  a discount. 

He ADDED Alf to the deal.

I don’t think it’s a bad deal as others think. 

Bell is a risk but fournette is injury prone I guess. Didn’t need to add Morris though. 

One thing i like is you got you got away from starting 2 players on the same team. 

Ive been lower on bell even before all this

I made this trade basically looking to the future. Steelers won’t resign Bell and he is aging along with him not reporting. Fournette is young and will get plenty of touches this year. I can see why you guys are not agreeing with the deal but I just think keeping Bell is a huge risk not knowing when he’s coming back.

1 hour ago, rams647 said:

Horrible trade. I would really hope and pray that someone vetoes that. That is highway robbery. Big downgrade at RB 

Help plz:

This is got to be an  8 teamer correct? There's no way all that talents flying around one team unless you're in a Fisher-Price League you would not have come IRA and Le'Veon Bell in fact you should not have those two in an 18 League

Just now, flyy1313 said:

This is got to be an  8 teamer correct? There's no way all that talents flying around one team unless you're in a Fisher-Price League you would not have come IRA and Le'Veon Bell in fact you should not have those two in an 18 League

12 team keeper PPR

So in a 12-team league you had Le'Veon Bell, Antonio Brown, Kamara, Joe Mixon that's a 12-team I get it it's a keeper but you got some goofy rules where 12-team league has that much talent on one team ...something's not right with the settings you have a great team though... I probably would have made the trade fournette's going to have a few more years but you did Panic a little bit...