tknir

Tonight 6.45PM EST | $100 | ESPN | 12-Team | PPR | Snake | Leaguesafe

One more league for good luck...

Draft time is tonight at 6.45PM EST so it will have finished before the game starts.

You can view the league settings here:

http://games.espn.com/ffl/leaguesetup/settings?leagueId=2065272

If you're interested let me know your email address either in this thread or by private message and I'll send you an invite.

Settings:

Payments through Leaguesafe with majority approval. Will be set up in the next thirty minutes. Happy to vote on payouts if people want something slightly different to what's below.

12 Teams
ESPN
Snake draft
1 point per reception
FAAB
6 teams make playoffs

1 QB
2 RB
3 WR

1 TE
2 Flex
DST
K
6 Bench
1 IR

Payouts:

Winner: $600

Second: $300
Third: $100
Most regular season points: $200

Going to be busy with work for a bit then back to fill the league at around 4 est. If you want a place let me know your email and I'll send you an invite then.

Mets1777@gmail.com

just wondering about week 1 stats...will ESPN apply them or will commish have to retroactively add? Normally play yahoo and on there the deadline for week 1 to count was drafting before midnight last night.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dsmets88 said:

Mets1777@gmail.com

just wondering about week 1 stats...will ESPN apply them or will commish have to retroactively add? Normally play yahoo and on there the deadline for week 1 to count was drafting before midnight last night.

I don't believe there is any such deadline on espn - there definitely wasn't last year.

Have sent you an invite.

Back a bit later to fill the league.

40 minutes ago, tknir said:

I don't believe there is any such deadline on espn - there definitely wasn't last year.

Have sent you an invite.

Back a bit later to fill the league.

Ok thanks I’m in!

I've sent out a bunch of invites - I literally had 15-20 requests between this thread, PMs and other forums so sorry if you didn't get one. Busy on here! If people don't join I'll start inviting more people so leave your email below if you would like to be next in line.

10 minutes ago, tknir said:

I've sent out a bunch of invites - I literally had 15-20 requests between this thread, PMs and other forums so sorry if you didn't get one. Busy on here! If people don't join I'll start inviting more people so leave your email below if you would like to be next in line.

I didn’t get one ?