tknir

Tonight 6.45PM EST | $100 | ESPN | 12-Team | PPR | Snake | Leaguesafe

Just now, donkeyballz said:

you guys cool doing an auction? I kinda want to make one. 

Make it I’ll join do 100 start at 7 latest EST

svannoz12@aol.com

I'd be happy to run one more starting at 7.30 est if there was enough interest. All of the important rounds would be completed by the time the game starts, you'd just be drafting your bench. Anyone you draft into an active roster slot would be in your team for week 1 (i.e. you can't watch half the game and then make roster decisions - if you draft someone like Tevin Coleman to a flex spot you'd have done so before the game starts and he's in your team for week 1 ). Let me know if you're interested - if there's enough people I'll set it up.

Just now, tknir said:

I'd be happy to run one more starting at 7.30 est if there was enough interest. All of the important rounds would be completed by the time the game starts, you'd just be drafting your bench. Anyone you draft into an active roster slot would be in your team for week 1 (i.e. you can't watch half the game and then make roster decisions - if you draft someone like Tevin Coleman to a flex spot you'd have done so before the game starts and he's in your team for week 1 ). Let me know if you're interested - if there's enough people I'll set it up.

Interested lmk if it’s a go

svannoz12@aol.com

3 minutes ago, Bigshow05 said:

Can u start at 730? Bc by the kickoff will be almost an hour into draft just wondering 

Not quite sure I understand - you can start whatever time you want. People do drafts after the first game has finished, some even after the first week of the season.

Just now, Bigshow05 said:

I know I’m saying if we have an hours worth of guys drafted before game starts it won’t effect it really 

Oh right, no it wouldn't - and if something happens in the first quarter that adjusts how people draft their bench then that's just part of the game.

But there hasn't been much response and I have other drafts, plus unlike other nights it would be hard to push the time back, so you're probably better off going for the league posted above.