Sign in to follow this  
PackerBacker555

Trade Offer- 100% WHIR

I posted something yesterday with a different proposal. This current one is on the table:

notes:

16 team league

0.5 ppr

been offered Odell Beckham jr. for Landry and drake

my team:

qb- Goff 

wr- cooper

wr- Landry 

rb- gordon

rb- Drake 

te- Burton 

flex- ...

bench: mark Ingram, James Conner, James White, frank gore, tj yeldon, Allen hurns, Darnold 

is this a trade i accept or no? I upgrade at wr. I can use Conner and white for the first 4 weeks until Ingram is back. Right now I potentially have 4 rbs 

worth it?

also bonus: would you rather have Odell or Hopkins 

I'd take this deal for either, but I'd rather have Hopkins than Beckham. I think you can make due with Conner and White until Ingram returns, and then you're trotting out a pretty ridiculous lineup for a 16-team league, especially in 0.5 PPR.

Thanks for the response on mine.

Hmm I actually like this. Ingram will be back and Conner should be solid as long as he starts. I think this move makes a lot of sense and your WRs will be much better.

• Like 1

Yeah, I'd go for it. You have Gore, who could very easily leech into Drake's touches and possibly GL opportunities. Ingram will be back before you know it, and you have Connor likely giving you those RB2 numbers for at least Week One. White is also a great flex player.

I'd prefer Hopkins, but I'd take the deal either way. You should be able to get a serviceable RB2 out of the guys on your bench, and when Ingram returns, you'll be set. In a 16 team league, having two guys who were first rounders (OBJ/Nuk and Mevlin) should be a huge advantage.

Edited by drisser

Thanks for the help with mine.  I'd do it for either Odell or Nuk.  With Conner looking like he should have some value and White & Gore there too, you can piece together a decent lineup until Ingram comes back.

I would definitely take the deal (prefer Hopkins). Studs like that don't get offered up often.

Thanks for mine! 

7 minutes ago, bob1234567654 said:

Yep, take beckham if you can get him - no brainer

1 minute ago, wolfpac689 said:

Definitely take that offer.

Would you rather have beckham or Hopkins 

I may be the only here that wouldn’t do that deal. I think RB depth is super important, especially in a 16 team league.  Connor could become irrelevant at any time if Bell comes back and you never know if Ingram gets the same workload after his suspension.

I would do the deal. I like Hopkins more... I think but definitely do it. can you make a deal with the bell owner for Connor. Just in case he  isn't playing week 2,3?

Thanks for mine

I would rather have Hopkins.  I think the trade favors you but depth at rb could be an issue if Leveon plays week 2.  At the moment it seems like he won't, so Connor could fill in for the short term until Ingram is back.

I would take the trade. You've got a little wiggle room with RB depth and who knows what Cooper we're going to get this year. Would be nice to have some elite WR1 help in the lineup.

Bonus: Hopkins for sure!

I would definitely take this deal, but like others, if the same offer is there for Hopkins, I prefer that one. Drake is far from a proven commodity and you can always score a starter on the waiver wire. 

Thanks for the help with mine.

19 minutes ago, Lt. Frank Drebin said:

I would definitely take this deal, but like others, if the same offer is there for Hopkins, I prefer that one. Drake is far from a proven commodity and you can always score a starter on the waiver wire. 

Thanks for the help with mine.

Waiver wire is bleak

no starters there at all 

10 minutes ago, draftgradeC said:

Would prefer Hopkins in any PPR format, would be happy with this trade if it was just Beckham too. Go with it.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/716339-how-would-you-rank-these-qbs-whir/

1 hour ago, cdehaan said:

I would accept the trade. I dont think Drake is going to be all that great this year to be honest. Take odell. Also PLAY JAMES WHITE IN THE FLEX!!!!!

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/716323-lamar-miller-jamaal-williams-or-carlos-hyde-whir/

2 hours ago, Billy Ball Crusher said:

I would do the deal. I like Hopkins more... I think but definitely do it. can you make a deal with the bell owner for Connor. Just in case he  isn't playing week 2,3?

Thanks for mine

May try Conner first instead of drake. 

What do you all say?

1 hour ago, PackerBacker555 said:

May try Conner first instead of drake. 

What do you all say?

Not a bad idea, though if by some chance Bell gets traded, you traded away a 3 down back with skills in a system that should produce really good numbers.

And when I was saying a starter on the waiver wire, I'm saying later in the year. Even in 16 team leagues it's inevitable 3 or 4 reliable starters will emerge at some point randomly after injuries and suspensions set in.

• Thanks 1