rage2021

Nikola Jokic 2018-19 Season Outlook

Just now, richg24 said:

His line was fine before it. 14 and 9 w steals and 2 blocks. Not every game will be a monster. Even though this one is now with OT

Right. It just gets me annoyed when a top 10 pick hesitates to shoot/take the game on. Wendell had him shook and you expect your no.1 guy to step up. Im glad he finished well

47 minutes ago, ROTY said:

Right. It just gets me annoyed when a top 10 pick hesitates to shoot/take the game on. Wendell had him shook and you expect your no.1 guy to step up. Im glad he finished well

That was a great battle imma a Bulls fan Jocik owner who missed out on Wendell stupidly so it was a up and down night to say the least.  The kid fought hard against the Joker, it was fun to watch.

The assists are there, don't love the 6 TO but whatever with those stocks and threes on top.  He can find another gear but Wendell tonight was up to the task for the most part.

Ugh I don't understand why he's so passive sometimes. There's no way hernangomez, Mason plumlee and lyles should be taking more shots than him. I know it's kind of a blowout but still. 

14 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Ugh I don't understand why he's so passive sometimes. There's no way hernangomez, Mason plumlee and lyles should be taking more shots than him. I know it's kind of a blowout but still. 

Watched charles barkley on open court before, I think its about letting the "other" guys eat and being a good teammate. He knows he is going to get his on other games. It is not every game hernangomez would score 20.

Man start playing like a star smh. It seemed like after how he finished last 2 months of last season averaging 22 points he would continue that. 

Yeah idk why he's always taking a backseat when he could dominate the entire game if he wanted. 

As a Joker owner for about 3 years, I know that he is always a team player and cares about his +/- more than any other stats. 

Remember this tweet last year? 

Edited by ctrlsoul
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, FantasyEmpire said:

Shot dont fall but had 10 rebounds and 16 (!!!) assists.

Yep lots of whining in this thread over a near triple dub and 16 assists from your center.

points aint everything, first time owning jokic and loves the fun bag of stats he puts up every night

5 hours ago, brosephd said:

points aint everything, first time owning jokic and loves the fun bag of stats he puts up every night

We all do but there's no reason for jokic to be taking so few shots. He's a center that can score from anywhere on the court at over 50% clip taking a bunch less than 10 shots per game 2 games in a row? I get that he plays team ball but bruh be a bit more assertive.

I dont think anyone here thought he would only average 18 ppg this season again but if these last few games are somewhat common than he may not make a leap in points at all.

It is only 1 category but it's an important category for your 1st rounder to carry you in or at least be a main contributor. Especially when he teases a game like that 35 point perfect game and then just a few games after two games in a row sub 10 points is a tad annoying. 

I drafted scorers late in case this would happen so have been good in points but not sure everyone else has been as lucky

1 hour ago, richg24 said:

We all do but there's no reason for jokic to be taking so few shots. He's a center that can score from anywhere on the court at over 50% clip taking a bunch less than 10 shots per game 2 games in a row? I get that he plays team ball but bruh be a bit more assertive.

I dont think anyone here thought he would only average 18 ppg this season again but if these last few games are somewhat common than he may not make a leap in points at all.

It is only 1 category but it's an important category for your 1st rounder to carry you in or at least be a main contributor. Especially when he teases a game like that 35 point perfect game and then just a few games after two games in a row sub 10 points is a tad annoying. 

I drafted scorers late in case this would happen so have been good in points but not sure everyone else has been as lucky

"Bruh"....Denver doesn't care about your fantasy stats.  16 assists = 32 + points for the Denver Nuggets.

• Haha 1

Lmao he carried you in assist this week - 16 from an off position like center? Jesus Christ - can’t satusfy everyone