rage2021

Nikola Jokic 2018-19 Season Outlook

7 hours ago, PaddyAustralia said:

I mean im assuming you mean if drafting now, which i doubt either player would be available in the 2nd round

not drafting now but hindsight... i had the chance to combo jokic with simmons, embiid, kawhi etc and i went with kawhi. looking back with all the resting and what not, seems like simmons or embiid would’ve made the better tandem. 

3 hours ago, brosephd said:

not drafting now but hindsight... i had the chance to combo jokic with simmons, embiid, kawhi etc and i went with kawhi. looking back with all the resting and what not, seems like simmons or embiid would’ve made the better tandem. 

I picked Jokic and was hoping for Embiid but was picked right before me so I settled for Simmons. Went Booker + Gobert after.

The impostor Jokic we got the last few games is gone, the real Joker is back!

5 minutes ago, XOrad10 said:

Bull**** he better not be missing time!!!!!! Barton, LeVert, Jokic............... WTF

5 minutes ago, XOrad10 said:

Oooo could explain the passiveness... joker trying to let that s--- heal!!! Smart man

• Haha 1

fuuuuuuuuuuuu, just drafted him too. Please be fine...

tenor.gif?itemid=5706505

0 pt in first half,are you kidding me,huh

Edited by kane

Dude nearly has double digit rebounds and assists at the half, to go along with 2 steals, and people still complain. Is he supposed to score 30 every night to go along with 10 rebounds and 10 assists?

• Like 1

I thought I was getting a steal when I traded Embiid/McCollum for Jokic/Harris..... now I don't know if I would have made that trade to start the year. 

Lol how many times will he miss the triple double..not on rebounds..not assist...but points. Lmao joker stop being so nice you own this team

Honestly Milsap Murray shouldn't be leading the team in shot attempts Malone is once again an idiot. Bench joker is he's not taking shots. These other guys don't need to develop and be playoff ready necessarily. Joker does.

Kind of regret taking him with my 1st round pick. He's just way too passive 

I’m very patient but the low points is annoying. I truly appreciate all the other crazy stats but points is a necessity for your 1st rounder. I’m riding with him for the whole season. Hoping he will pick it up to at least 20 a game consistently. 

Because he’s a superstar. He just needs to be more assertive. And I didn’t draft him for just points. Points are also a category last time I checked. Only a rookie wouldn’t realize that I guess. I mentioned I really appreciate all of his other stats also.