rage2021

Nikola Jokic 2018-19 Season Outlook

15 hours ago, richg24 said:

You are more likely to have the "headache" during h2h playoff time when KD rests or is "injured." KD also been eating like this with Curry out, he always does that when Curry is out. When Curry is back his lines can be pretty tame and boring a lot of the time. 

Also, Jokic has not been bad, just points have been weak and fg% below normal. He's still ranked top 15 overall and been slumping all of november really, this is his floor essentially. I don't think Denver will have such an easy ride the whole way as they are right now, and Jokic will be forced to assert himself more and the monster lines will pour in. 

On ya mate

• Like 1

Jokic is not a first rounder right now, he's like a cherry topper 3rd round guy, but be patient. He'll make everyone proud again.

Edited by ssolitare

He finally decides to wake up...against my team LOL. I'm so conflicted 

He got off to a torrid start early on.  I thought he was in for a huge night.  I believe he had 4 points, 3 boards, 7 dimes, and a steal when he sat down on the bench in the first.  He seems to go through these stretches--often in the middle of the games--where he just disappears. 

I have Jokic and I was wondering if any of you are looking to trade him. I'm trying to wait for him to start going off before I trade him. I was hoping to move him for an Embiid + 1, but with how well Embiid has been and Jokic not playing to his limit, I feel as if that might not fly

How the hell can you only get 4 points against Cody F***ing Zeller.. I'm amazed

5 hours ago, sham242 said:

Milsap and Gary Harris out. He should start to trend back to last year’s stats and consistency. I hope...

What annoys me is that he's the alpha dog on this team. His usage shouldn't have to be dependant on other players - he should always be eating first, everyone else second. 

• Like 1