rage2021

Nikola Jokic 2018-19 Season Outlook

How the hell can you only get 4 points against Cody F***ing Zeller.. I'm amazed

5 hours ago, sham242 said:

Milsap and Gary Harris out. He should start to trend back to last year’s stats and consistency. I hope...

What annoys me is that he's the alpha dog on this team. His usage shouldn't have to be dependant on other players - he should always be eating first, everyone else second. 

• Like 1

Hopefully he realized that he's a max contract superstar and can and should be taking over games on a nightly basis

1 minute ago, fabrar said:

Hopefully he realized that he's a max contract superstar and can and should be taking over games on a nightly basis

And that Gary and Paul are out. 

He’s passive by nature, and he definitely needed Millsap and Harris to be out for him to show out like this.

I worry that his production will go down again in a few weeks...

Another big game.

Crazy Nuggets are first in the West still with all their injuries. GSW will probably catch them soon, but is the Nuggets finish in the top 2-3 in the west, is Jokic not a genuine MVP candidate?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, JStyles said:

Another big game.

Crazy Nuggets are first in the West still with all their injuries. GSW will probably catch them soon, but is the Nuggets finish in the top 2-3 in the west, is Jokic not a genuine MVP candidate?

Media love ballhogs who shoot 30 times and/or chase triple doubles. Jokic commits the cardinal sin of unselfish basketball 

• Like 2

Just traded him away yesterday, gonna miss you Joker :( 

Have a fun ride guys! I'm probably drafting this dude again next year.

47 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Just traded him away yesterday, gonna miss you Joker :( 

Have a fun ride guys! I'm probably drafting this dude again next year.

I’ll bite. What package or player could’ve possibly made you trade him and that PO schedule?

1 hour ago, mcflywalker said:

I’ll bite. What package or player could’ve possibly made you trade him and that PO schedule?

Never ask. It'll just make you jealous you're not in a league like the person who comes in here humble bragging. 

He'll probably say he got 2 absolute studs then you'll go try it in your league and get laughed out of the group smack chat. 

"Completed Trades Thread" and those that brag about trades are 99% useless if you have functional league members you play against. 

Edited by Dreams And Dwightmares

5 minutes ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

Never ask. It'll just make you jealous you're not in a league like the person who comes in here humble bragging. 

He'll probably say he got 2 absolute studs then you'll go try it in your league and get laughed out of the group smack chat. 

"Completed Trades Thread" and those that brag about trades are 99% useless if you have functional league members you play against. 

I mean its not like trades never happen in super competitive leagues too though

Edited by Boogie Buckets
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, mcflywalker said:

I play roto so the PO schedule doesn't matter. Traded him straight up for kawhi as my team composition fits kawhi much better, and I'm also a little concerned about his scoring dropping a bit when nuggets are fully healthy 

So what happens when Garris, Barton and Millsap get back?  Should I be selling high on him right now?