rage2021

Nikola Jokic 2018-19 Season Outlook

10 hours ago, ovofnd said:

I mean it wasn’t like his complaints were unwarranted.

Can’t have your first rounder playing like 2015 Rondo on good percentages man.

Finally someone gets it...

44 minutes ago, adifferentlogik said:

Crazy how he gets no respect in regards to how pivotal he is to this teams success. 

No respect from the refs too. During the 4th quarter, he got hacked by Nurkic in 2 different possessions both no foul called.

1 hour ago, ghostofathousand_ said:

Got offered Jokic for KD...with cousins coming back....and Denver’s awesome playoff schedule....do you gun this...

Isn’t Jokic ranked higher over the last month or so even with Cousins out? Jokic has the upside to be a top-3 fantasy player ROS. Do you think KD has the same upside? 

Edited by adifferentlogik
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ghostofathousand_ said:

Got offered Jokic for KD...with cousins coming back....and Denver’s awesome playoff schedule....do you gun this...

Nope.

I own both. I value Jokic higher than KD. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, adifferentlogik said:

Isn’t Jokic ranked higher over the last month or so even with Cousins out? Jokic has the upside to be a top-3 fantasy player ROS. Do you think KD has the same upside? 

1 hour ago, ShayAK said:

Nope.

I own both. I value Jokic higher than KD. 

Thanks for the input guys. I took the trade now a proud Jokic owner just in time for the playoffs. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ghostofathousand_ said:

Nubes take note. Questions that give proud owners the chance to totally jock their guy over 1st round talents like KD will not be redirected to the AC forum. Well done, ghost, and welcome to sweet reality.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bdy1 said:

Nubes take note. Questions that give proud owners the chance to totally jock their guy over 1st round talents like KD will not be redirected to the AC forum. Well done, ghost, and welcome to sweet reality.

I figured Jokic owners would be more receptive vs kd owners that would be envious of the same trade. Regardless...AC forum next time. 

7 hours ago, bdy1 said:

Granted it was an AC post, the post was revelant to this thread to assess Jokic’s value which is important. Plus I don’t understand why Jokic isn’t widely considered a first round player when he consistently ranks there. My purpose to responding was to express that fact. There isn’t much difference between KD and Jokic ROS and Jokic is clearly more valuable in certain settings and team builds.

I get it, it makes you feel good to exert your “veteran” status rather than assessing the posts relevance to the overall thread and responding accordingly.  

Edited by adifferentlogik

feels good to have jokic and harden on the same team :D