rage2021

Nikola Jokic 2018-19 Season Outlook

On 1/25/2019 at 6:23 PM, csklmf said:

Sit the f--- down Jokic. I dont need you to score another 30-20 to beat me this week

Well, he took it easy on you tonight. Only 32-18. And I guess the 10 assists too, though. 

• Like 1

This guy is really killing it. I can't help to remember guys who says this one isnt a first round pick worthy. This is top 5

only reliable fantasy player in denver

Terrible game by Jokic tonight, but probably just tired from being on a b2b.

Probably one of the worst triple doubles ever. A genuine 3-cat only line with zero 1-1-1's and heaps of turns, and cruddy percentages. But he's still a superstar and i'm glad to have him on my roster

On 2/9/2019 at 7:07 PM, Fantasyscrub said:

Embiid and then Jokic a close second 

Not only did Denver steal Jokic in the late 2nd round of that draft, but they traded the draft rights to Doug McDermott to Chicago in exchange for the draft rights to Gary Harris and Nurkic :lol::lol:

Question to the Jokic owners, what would it take for you to trade this beast? Would you consider a DFox + Horford type of trade?

58 minutes ago, sniperdad420 said:

Question to the Jokic owners, what would it take for you to trade this beast? Would you consider a DFox + Horford type of trade?

No.

And AC Forum.

And to think, at the beginning of the year people in this thread were actually mocking Jokic owners for taking him in the first round. 

3 hours ago, sniperdad420 said:

Id laugh at that offer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ShayAK said:

Id laugh at that offer.

Id throw up

8 minutes ago, richg24 said:

Id throw up

Id ignore til he cancels

Edited by Markillies

13 hours ago, JStyles said:

Not only did Denver steal Jokic in the late 2nd round of that draft, but they traded the draft rights to Doug McDermott to Chicago in exchange for the draft rights to Gary Harris and Nurkic :lol::lol:

wow :lol: and turned Nurkic into Plumlee who's a solid backup to Jokic.  I don't think Gary Harris will be there long term since Beasley and Morris are solid and less injury prone than Harris but that's quite a haul for the nuggets

10 hours ago, sniperdad420 said:

lmao f--- no

I drafted Jokic #3 overall in my points draft. Couldn’t be happier. Giannis and Harden went 1 and 2. I’ve had Jokic 3 straight years now.