rage2021

Nikola Jokic 2018-19 Season Outlook

3 hours ago, sniperdad420 said:

Question to the Jokic owners, what would it take for you to trade this beast? Would you consider a DFox + Horford type of trade?

Id laugh at that offer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ShayAK said:

Id laugh at that offer.

Id throw up

8 minutes ago, richg24 said:

Id throw up

Id ignore til he cancels

Edited by Markillies

13 hours ago, JStyles said:

Not only did Denver steal Jokic in the late 2nd round of that draft, but they traded the draft rights to Doug McDermott to Chicago in exchange for the draft rights to Gary Harris and Nurkic :lol::lol:

wow :lol: and turned Nurkic into Plumlee who's a solid backup to Jokic.  I don't think Gary Harris will be there long term since Beasley and Morris are solid and less injury prone than Harris but that's quite a haul for the nuggets

10 hours ago, sniperdad420 said:

Question to the Jokic owners, what would it take for you to trade this beast? Would you consider a DFox + Horford type of trade?

lmao f--- no

I drafted Jokic #3 overall in my points draft. Couldn’t be happier. Giannis and Harden went 1 and 2. I’ve had Jokic 3 straight years now. 

The guy who had Jokic just got eliminated from the playoffs. I was toying around with drafting Jokic, Embiid or Drummond on a points league. I have to say - Dre was the best choice out of the bunch. Running through the latter part of the season and giving me backbone for first two rounds of poffs with 4 games per week.

Jokic was very underwhelming this week and I knew that it could easily happen. He tuned out and couldn't deliver when it mattered. 

1 hour ago, JormaJormala said:

The guy who had Jokic just got eliminated from the playoffs. I was toying around with drafting Jokic, Embiid or Drummond on a points league. I have to say - Dre was the best choice out of the bunch. Running through the latter part of the season and giving me backbone for first two rounds of poffs with 4 games per week.

Jokic was very underwhelming this week and I knew that it could easily happen. He tuned out and couldn't deliver when it mattered. 

I got Jokic and I'm in the semis so...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, rylaughlin said:

I got Jokic and I'm in the semis so...

Same and he is going to smash this week...he's in one of his trends right now where he had like 3 or 4 meh games and now he will explode this week. 

• Like 2

Jokic carried me to the best record in my league and currently owning so far in the playoffs. Another great game tonight, too. 

This dude killed me tonight man oh man I don’t want to be going against him.

Just now, bmoney0111 said:

This dude killed me tonight man oh man I don’t want to be going against him.

he's just warming up. was super passive in the 4th passing up so many open shots, a bunch led to assists which is good but I have a feeling next few games will be around 30 ppg

6 hours ago, richg24 said:

Same and he is going to smash this week...he's in one of his trends right now where he had like 3 or 4 meh games and now he will explode this week. 

Good call. 

Went to the game last night. Love this man with a passion. As a celtics fan it was a tough one. Dude is so money.

• Like 1

I needed FG% and steals tonight and this beautiful round man goes out and manages 9/10 in the first half with a couple of steals.

I will miss those beautiful dimes and FT% from the C spot. Not all first-round picks are fun/enjoyable to own, but Big Honey sure is. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BillWalton said:

I needed FG% and steals tonight and this beautiful round man goes out and manages 9/10 in the first half with a couple of steals.

I will miss those beautiful dimes and FT% from the C spot. Not all first-round picks are fun/enjoyable to own, but Big Honey sure is. 

Best big in the league

Fortunately that extremely soft ejection didn't kill me in the end - he was clearly fouled and the refs kick him out for asking about the no call?

Some serious bull****, feel bad for the Nuggets as that probably lost them the game and may seriously impact their seeding.