DLove

Kris Dunn 2018-2019 Season Thread

Is this dude really that trash? He's available in my 18-team league and from the looks of the box scores, he was doing pretty well like 5 games ago.

1 hour ago, claptondecheeks said:

Is this dude really that trash? He's available in my 18-team league and from the looks of the box scores, he was doing pretty well like 5 games ago.

he got worse after Otto traded

8 hours ago, claptondecheeks said:

He isn't that good of a NBA player but he isn't this bad either. 

In a 18 team, I'd pick him up for sure.

Should at least provide 5 assists and 1.5-2 steals per game on avg. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/27/2019 at 8:51 AM, claptondecheeks said:

Dude 18 team league?  Hell of course you scoop him up!!!  Unless you have like 2 bench spots and super small rosters.  I would burn my #1 waiver on him in that size of a league. He's obviously a top 200 player.  

He came through on the last moment.

Lavine coming back is a bummer for Dunn, was hoping I might be able to use his assists and steals given the additional minutes/usage. 

26 minutes ago, dragonballz said:

Lavine coming back is a bummer for Dunn, was hoping I might be able to use his assists and steals given the additional minutes/usage. 

Same here. He might be back to being dumb tomorrow. I'll be happy with 4 AST and 4 STL though.

Me this morning reading his statline:

giphy.gif

I was going to drop to open a streaming spot for the rest of the week but after last night’s line I don’t have the gut to make the move.

back, questionable for sat. just when you thought he'd be serviceable

12 hours ago, HerrMcKenzie said:

Could you post the important parts? Cant access from Germany..

Lol he doesnt gamble as much on defense because he's trying to play better overall defense.  Defers to teammates to get them involved at his expense.  Newer role on offense was hard for him not having ball in his hands.  Has decided to be more aggressive moving forward and last game showed that.    

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dent416 said:

Drop for someone with 2 games left this week? Bjleica?

If matchup is close, I'd do it (I dropped him after his big game in order to stream a DEN player).

You are likely to salvage assists and steals from waiver next week if he gets claimed by another team.