DLove

Kris Dunn 2018-2019 Season Thread

Just now, Trade Monster said:

Not sure if I'm bias because I am a Bulls fan or not, but I expect a big leap of production from this guy.

Thinking about trading for him. What type of leap are you talking?

I traded Fournier for him. If the assists and stls are there you can flip em for very nice return, the rest is gravy.

14 minutes ago, ssolitare said:

I traded Fournier for him. If the assists and stls are there you can flip em for very nice return, the rest is gravy.

Guy I'm in discussions with wants Taurean Prince.  Not sure I'm willing to pay that much.

Great trade for you - I would've flipped fournier for dunn in a heartbeat.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, DoctorLove said:

Guy I'm in discussions with wants Taurean Prince.  Not sure I'm willing to pay that much.

Great trade for you - I would've flipped fournier for dunn in a heartbeat.

I own both and I wouldnt give up prince for Dunn. Prince has the full green light I still want to see more from Dunn. 

1 hour ago, DoctorLove said:

Thinking about trading for him. What type of leap are you talking?

I see him getting 17-19 pts a game if he has fixed his efficiency.  Big If. But i definitely see him as a big distributor with the addition of Jabari and a healthy Lavine. I can see him getting an average of 9 assists and 6 rebounds. He is a great fit with someone who drafted Wall. I can see him get 2 steals a game and possibly .8 blocks. Again this is my opinion. 

6 minutes ago, Trade Monster said:

I see him getting 17-19 pts a game if he has fixed his efficiency.  Big If. But i definitely see him as a big distributor with the addition of Jabari and a healthy Lavine. I can see him getting an average of 9 assists and 6 rebounds. He is a great fit with someone who drafted Wall. I can see him get 2 steals a game and possibly .8 blocks. Again this is my opinion. 

With these numbers he would be better than Wall himself.   Pass me whatever you're having ?

6 minutes ago, El_Chingon said:

With these numbers he would be better than Wall himself.   Pass me whatever you're having ?

Maybe. But i can easily see him a top 50 and even creep up to top 40. He is going to have some big games and there will be definitely duds but he is going to be real good nonetheless. 

We had a dummy owner drop him in our league.. he's cleared waivers and is just sitting there as a free agent.  I just don't know who I could drop to try to get him.. D'lo Russell, Dragic, Payton, Lonzo are the options.

2 minutes ago, Padilla814 said:

We had a dummy owner drop him in our league.. he's cleared waivers and is just sitting there as a free agent.  I just don't know who I could drop to try to get him.. D'lo Russell, Dragic, Payton, Lonzo are the options.

I'd say you're all dummy owners for letting him clear waivers, lol.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Pace is up to an insane level in the NBA so stats across the board have been inflated by about 5-10% anyway. Add to that a young and still improving player (as seen with his post ASB performance as well as his strong preseason) with little to no depth behind him and I'd wouldn't be shocked if he made a major leap this year. BBM has him pegged for 12.8/4.6/7.3/2.2/0.6 at 32 mins a game. I think those numbers are well within reach and vaults him into top 50ish territory. 

Edited by Purple Hippo
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Padilla814 said:

My order of preference would be Dunn > Dragic > Payton > Russell > Lonzo.

Edited by SeaBobs
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Padilla814 said:

Thats helpful

You know what's NOT helpful? Bench coach decisions clogging up the Dunn thread. There's a forum specifically for that. Your team decisions help absolutely no one other than yourself.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Padilla814 said:

I would rank those options as 

1. Dunn

2. Dragic

3. Russell

4. Lonzo

5. Payton

So yes, pick him up.

• Like 1

will watch this game, missing his steals big time. hoping his fg% can be respectful and he can stay healthy. 

5 hours ago, brosephd said:

will watch this game, missing his steals big time. hoping his fg% can be respectful and he can stay healthy. 

Hes gonna eat against dallas

wasn’t fun losing week 1 by 1 steal and 4 assists while missing Dunn. He will rack up the steals and assists.

Maybe Hoiberg just doesn't want Dunn to get his 3rd foul. You could see that Zach got pulled out as well.

Edited by OxyBubbleMan
  • Like 1

didn't shoot it well, and no stocks. chalk it up as rust since he missed the first two games. i'll be worried in a week or so. 

He will come good my sons. Don't even worry.

Weird game for him. Looked great in the 1st half despite the lack of stocks, was invisible in the 2nd half. As mentioned though, could just be rust. I expect a better outing Wednesday