DLove

Kris Dunn 2018-2019 Season Thread

You have got to be ducking kidding me...John Collins this morning, Ingram, Wiggins and now Dunn...not to mention having to drop kristaps from my IR....stupid f--- boys

• Haha 1

for people thinking of adding cameron payne....even starting end of last year for dunn while he was out he was very borderline production

Just now, the1gq2nvy said:

for people thinking of adding cameron payne....even starting end of last year for dunn while he was out he was very borderline production

Cameron Payne sucks at basketball. I would not add him. I think if anyone benefits it's Justin Holiday.

• Like 3

what!!!!!! when did this happen? Had no idea he got hurt. I have to deal with Simmons injury now this c’mon man.

Justin holiday sounds like the guy who will benefit most. Did anyone watch the game last night to see what happened?

At least he's got an O in ESPN so he'll be less useless than last week. The two teams I roster him managed to do well so he won't exactly be missed. 

4 minutes ago, XOrad10 said:

hmm I would pick him up if he picks up Kris Dunn`s minutes and not just minutes <_<

7 minutes ago, XOrad10 said:

Shaq plays good D but doesn't do much else, serviceable backup pg. It was a surprise that he was released by Phx (considering their PG situation) and they were probably hoping that he'd make it back to them

Edited by chaiway