FantasyBallFan

Damian Lillard 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Goes 8/12 in the second half and ends up with a great line. Thanks Dame.

I’ve been waiting patiently for the post ASB explosion this year. Nice to wake up to a 51 point line. Keep it up Dame! 

no cj=lillard beast mode

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

First year fantasy for me passed up on Westbrook for Dame. No regrets, would do again. 

1 hour ago, ttann71 said:

First year fantasy for me passed up on Westbrook for Dame. No regrets, would do again. 

Good maaan :D 

Been playing fantasy for 7 years now and this is the first time i've drafted Lillard...with my 14th pick.

Would not hesitate to take him in the top 10 next year.....consistent af. He's the only one to not let me down on my team (him and Vooch)......

I'd ride with him every year without hesitation. Keep it up these next 2 weeks Dame....and then kill the West once the real playoffs start :)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, crocp said:

Been playing fantasy for 7 years now and this is the first time i've drafted Lillard...with my 14th pick.

Would not hesitate to take him in the top 10 next year.....consistent af. He's the only one to not let me down on my team (him and Vooch)......

I'd ride with him every year without hesitation. Keep it up these next 2 weeks Dame....and then kill the West once the real playoffs start :)

I also own Vooch, Dame and guy called  :D 

image.png.9e3c488674675826f6e31aca1c2af323.png

Guy is absolutely going to rip me apart next week :(  I'm 1st place going against the 2nd seed since we're both huge leads in our respective matchups right now

I don't mind though, I'd gladly lose to Lillard (and Conley).  Two of the classiest players in our league

• Like 1

Going to be interesting to see how he does with 2 of their top 3 players out. They need to win a couple more games or they could be out of playoffs....

2 minutes ago, bsu27 said:

Going to be interesting to see how he does with 2 of their top 3 players out. They need to win a couple more games or they could be out of playoffs....

They clinched yesterday with that game.

After a Double OT and losing Nurkic, maybe (IMO and not facts) he will be rested.

5 minutes ago, mchspd3 said:

After a Double OT and losing Nurkic, maybe (IMO and not facts) he will be rested.

Oh s--- it's too early I meant to keep their spot, I am sure they want to play the clippers if they can 

9 minutes ago, mchspd3 said:

Damn dont rest.

16 hours ago, mchspd3 said:

lol he aint getting rested, team needs him badly and they're still battling for playoff position.

• Thanks 1

Dame aint the type to rest unless hes in serious pain anyway, he constantly plays through small injuries and he wouldnt let the team rest him. Would feel like he’s giving up on his guys and letting Nurk down, thats not the type of man he is

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Boogie Buckets said:

Dame aint the type to rest unless hes in serious pain anyway, he constantly plays through small injuries and he wouldnt let the team rest him. Would feel like he’s giving up on his guys and letting Nurk down, thats not the type of man he is

Sounds just about right to me, in my opinion. 🙏🏽

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bsu27 said:

Please score 50+ tonight. 

All the Bulls are out :( They literally might have to call up some guys from Gleague tonight.

I could really use a monster game from Dame to help me in the finals, but I can also see this being a huge blowout and a lot of starters (esp Dame), not playing many minutes.