JetsDarnold14

$50 ESPN PPR League -- Leaguesafe -- Sunday 11:30 AM

I ran one of these yesterday and I'm doing 1 more by demand. League settings here: http://games.espn.com/ffl/leaguesetup/settings?leagueId=361513

1 QB/2 RB/3 WR/TE/K/D/2 flex/7 bench spots, 12 teams, 1 PPR. Draft is tentatively set for 11:30 AM tomorrow before kickoff.

I'm going to be moving today, so this is contingent on me getting internet at my house tonight. If so, then I'll start sending invites later and people will need to be able to pay on Leaguesafe (which will be set for majority approval) by tomorrow morning. You can post or PM me your email if interested. I'll (hopefully) respond to everyone by tonight.

As I mentioned, I moved today and I even wrote that this was contingent on me having internet at my new house. Murphy's Law because of course the cable company hasn't turned it on yet and said they can't until tomorrow morning. I'm actually writing you from the Dunkin Donuts across the street. I think I could try to run point from here, but it's just going to be tough for me to be able to run back and forth every few hours to send out invites and then make sure people are actually paying on time.

Would anybody be willing to co-commish? I just don't know if i will be able to keep up with sending invites (I wish ESPN let you just sign up by clicking a link like LS does). Might be too difficult on me to make it work on my own.

Edited by JetsDarnold14

2 hours ago, washbaltfan said:

How are you handling week 1/Thursday night scoring?  Any way you want to is fine with me, just need to take it into account for the draft.  Thanks.

(assuming we play) Thursday scores do count in week 1. Use that information as you please while drafting

1 minute ago, JetsDarnold14 said:

(assuming we play) Thursday scores do count in week 1. Use that information as you please while drafting

Great, thanks.  Send me that invitation. (Address in your DMs).

Me and my buddy are going to hop in the league rn and pay league safe. Our emails are chrissaccomano@gmail.com and noahmaxwilson@gmail.com

4 minutes ago, gojaspers said:

Me and my buddy are going to hop in the league rn and pay league safe. Our emails are chrissaccomano@gmail.com and noahmaxwilson@gmail.com

2-for-1! Thanks guys! Invites are out!

1 hour ago, JetsDarnold14 said:

If you draft a guy who played on Thursday into your line-up (rather than the bench) are they locked there or would you manually swap them out if requested?

1 minute ago, tknir said:

If you draft a guy who played on Thursday into your line-up (rather than the bench) are they locked there or would you manually swap them out if requested?

Had this come up in my other league that just drafted. I'll allow subs for Carson Wentz or Alshon Jeffrey since they were hurt and might accidentally be drafted as week 1 starters. All other players are final. 

3 minutes ago, JetsDarnold14 said:

Had this come up in my other league that just drafted. I'll allow subs for Carson Wentz or Alshon Jeffrey since they were hurt and might accidentally be drafted as week 1 starters. All other players are final. 

Think that's definitely the best way to handle it - have sent you a message.

All 3 of you should check your emails.

i think we are at 7 paid but 12 invites sent.  It’s hard to check because I’m still on mobile until tomorrow when I can get the store.  If you haven’t paid them please make my life easy and do so,  so that I don’t have to figure out who I need to kick out tomorrow morning 

Edited by JetsDarnold14

Try again now. If not I’ll look in the morning when I get internet back. You should’ve been 12th

also who is Alex arnon? You paid but haven’t id’d yourself  to me do I don’t know your team 

Edited by JetsDarnold14