nine9s

Ian Thomas 2018 Outlook

This guy sucks and will never be good. Drop in all leagues including dynasties

• Thanks 1

All I needed was 2.5 points from him to go to the championship and he got 2. Thanks for nothing you bum. I'm so mad right now I can't even tell you how much I want to quit fantasy forever

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Jesus christ. Guy gets 2 balls on first series and I don't even see Cam's helmet pointed in his direction the rest of the game till the last play.

Yep. Losing aj green killed me. Got a combined 3 between Thomas, stills, and Moore. Oof

We are in the unknown.  Still might roll him out for the title game because there’s nothing else on the wire that promises anything .

On 12/17/2018 at 11:34 PM, GoPackGo23 said:

All I needed was 2.5 points from him to go to the championship and he got 2. Thanks for nothing you bum. I'm so mad right now I can't even tell you how much I want to quit fantasy forever

Oof. And he got the 2 really early. That sucks man. Sorry.

3 hours ago, Ace_King said:

What does Cam being done mean for him?

I don't think anyone really knows the answer to that at this point. I'll prob roll out Brate and hope for a TD. Complete crapshoot here.

Edited by dmb3684

Going with Brate over Thomas this week. Panthers pass catchers are a major fade with Taylor Heinie at QB. Dallas has given up five TD's to TE's over the last seven games.

10 minutes ago, Jetdog16 said:

Going with Brate over Thomas this week. Panthers pass catchers are a major fade with Taylor Heinie at QB. 

they were much more of a fade with Cam "shrugs" at QB -  think the Hiney Ho will benefit them, inasmuch that he can, ya know, actually throw the damn ball. 

2 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

they were much more of a fade with Cam "shrugs" at QB -  think the Hiney Ho will benefit them, inasmuch that he can, ya know, actually throw the damn ball. 

Forecast for Carolina pass catchers = cloudy with a chance of hanky panky

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, allthatisman said:

So how we feeling about this kid in 2019 and beyond? I could easily envision top 10 TE once Olsen is out of the picture

He’s definitely on my radar if I don’t pay up for ertz kittle or kelce in auction 

TE is one of those positions that takes time to develop. How often do we see a rookie TE come in who's ready to be a good fantasy (or real life) contributor right off the bat? Not very. If Olson is done in Carolina (not sure if he is or isn't), then Thomas becomes an intriguing 2019 option for those who miss out on Kelce-Ertz-Kittle. If Thomas becomes the starting TE, I believe the TE position will have a renewal of sorts next season with some young guys taking the next step.