Sign in to follow this  
EdmontonCrunch

[FSC] New dynasty forming!

Hey all!

The following league is planned as a means to continue bringing members into our leagues and ensuring our network grows.

The league:

I am posting here to invite you to join our new dynasty league that will be opening this fall on Yahoo. We are in the process of determining who the commissioner will be. As you may have figured out from this post we will be drafting on Sunday, September 30th at 8 PM EST. I anticipate the draft will take about 2 hours.

Spots available:

I would love to have you all in this league. However, to enhance the continued growth of our network I will be inviting managers in less leagues to join this league. The following spots will be available in this league:

1. 10 spots available to members in 0 or less FSC standard hockey leagues, these will be categorized as our “new” members

How to join? 

You will need to post your email address below in a comment on this post (https://fantasysportscoalition.wordpress.com/2018/09/08/available-hockey-9-edmonton-crunch/) as well kindly confirm which FSC standard hockey leagues you are in (if any). I will send the invite to your email address ASAP.

Thank you for your interest!

If you have any questions please email meronbosiak@yahoo.com