Sign in to follow this  
Hero202

9-9-18 Cowboys @ Panthers Gameday Thread

2 minutes ago, altmin said:

Have CMC AND Zeke. their combined scored is being beat out by coleman on my bench. good times.

Me too, were my first two picks.

Just now, RoseLin23 said:

This is why I hated ending up w/the 4th pick in my league....I knew who the first 3 picks were gonna be. Should've went with my gut instead of the "experts" and not picked Elliot. The Cowboy's offense is a joke. No threat at all outside of Elliot.

To be fair, their offense wasn't great last year, but Elliot just kept putting up big numbers.  Too soon to stress it too much.

50 first half yards for CMC.  Pretty good showing so far IMO.  Newton has been keeping the ball a lot on the QB options, things should be opening up more so for CMC in the second half.

10 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

So Dak sucks even with Zeke playing. Uh oh...

No no no he’s amazing it’s just everyone else’s fault... sike dudes a fraud, been saying it since day 1

Just now, murraygd13 said:

Fullback vultures the TD from CMC...no good.

CMC doesn't get vultured. Nothing is designed for him at the GL. FB, CJA, and Cam will get those GL carries.

• Haha 3

Going to be an annoying year as a CMC owner when 2-3 guys could take it in from inside the 5 on any given drive.

• Like 1

Just now, murraygd13 said:

Fullback vultures the TD from CMC...no good.

Dude the preseason hype was nonsense, CMC was never going to be an every down rb or dominate gl touches. Rivera is a big power run game proponent , this was always a rbbc even thought the fanboys hoped otherwise

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, einstein2u said:

CMC might have been a reach.....

He is a PPR pick. Standard he should have been 3rd round. The fact people took him first round in standard makes me laugh. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, devaster said:

CMC doesn't get vultured. Nothing is designed for him at the GL. FB, CJA, and Cam will get those GL carries.

Why are so many in denial about this, the writing never left the wall

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

He is a PPR pick. Standard he should have been 3rd round. The fact people took him first round in standard makes me laugh. 

In standard I'd push him further down. I think he went in the 1st round in my 10-team standard main league because someone was enamored. lol

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, devaster said:

In standard I'd push him further down. I think he went in the 1st round in my 10-team standard main league because someone was enamored. lol

Need a vomit emoji on these forums

Just now, oliminator123 said:

Need a vomit emoji on these forums

I'm actually playing against that opponent this week and blowing them out. Feels good.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dashoe said:

Dude the preseason hype was nonsense, CMC was never going to be an every down rb or dominate gl touches. Rivera is a big power run game proponent , this was always a rbbc even thought the fanboys hoped otherwise

Are you even watching the game? CMC has been in for the majority of the snaps.

Do the Cowboys score this game?  Break 200 total yards?  I'm asking because I don't want to watch that dumpster fire

1 minute ago, panthersfan75 said:

Are you even watching the game? CMC has been in for the majority of the snaps.

he was in the majority of snaps last season  too ranked #4 rb in snaps, that doesnt make him the every down workhorse rb that the preseason hype  was calling for.

This backfield is a rbbc; his strenght is catching the ball in space, creating coverage mismatches  and making defenders miss; he's not the between the tackles workhorse.