joshua18

What do you need for SNF/MNF?

Seems like a lot of us need Howard to go off! Have him and the bears D vs Allen Robinson in standard. Down 7.3 going into it

• Like 1

I'm down 38.16 in standard, I have Howard and the Bears def, my opponent has no one.  Even with big games from both I don't really like my chances.

League one:  down by 23 in PPR.  I have Wilson and he has Burton (not looking good)

League two:  need three points from Penny in half PPR

League three:  need 13.5 from Burton in half PPR (conflicts with league one unfortunately)

League four:  need a ton of points from Howard

Yay MNF

For this game to end 48-40 in any direction. Need -6 from Chicago, like 29 points from Howard, 60 points from Lockett and Wilson. 

Need 16.7 points from Allen Robinson in standard. 

Quite a long shot. I figure Mitch is good for maybe one TD so I need to get lucky that it goes to Robinson and need to get lucky that he gets 110 yards to go along with the TD.

Need 34 from Lockett in a league that scores return yards and several bonus opportunities... Hes projected 17.5

Yahoo says i have a 17% chance

Edited by koreaonaboat

I need 4.9 points from Burton in a standard scoring league.  I have a feeling I’ll be sweatin’ this one out...

2 minutes ago, UFGator said:

I need 4.9 points from Burton in a standard scoring league.  I have a feeling I’ll be sweatin’ this one out...

You're sweating it out? I need Burton to outscore Chicago's Defense by at least 15.7. Need a miracle.

I need either need the Bears D/ST to score 26 points or a time machine to go back and start Breida over Barber.

Need Howard , Carson and Wilson to not get my opponent 55 points.  We will see

36 points from Russell.........bout to be a 0-2 start heading into last yr of fantasy football.

Edited by Zekepeak86

Bears to not be out scored by 14 by Wilson . Was looking good until late with d Thomas and seals-jones having poor games.

29 points between Howard and Wilson in PPR/6 Point passing TD.

Would feel a lot better without the goose egg from Greg the Leg

I just need 2 measly points from Bears DST. A pick. A fumble. 2 sacks. I don't care. Let's go Mack & Co.

Q4Hs.gif

I need Brandon Marshall to outscore ARob by 1 pt. Hoping the Hawks are playing from behind and the Bears just hand off to Howard every play.

Wilson to fumble on the first possession, throw an interception on the second possession, and then get knocked out of the game on the third possession. 

Im+screwed+math_58a89b_3385039.png