iowncrazyhair

Devin Booker 2018-2019 Season Outlook

By my rough estimation, Booker looked approximately 41.7% healthy. He will be a monster when he gets back in game shape. 

I'm glad he's back.

Suns got nobody that can carry the team. I won't be surprised if Devin Booker goes down again looking the way he plays.... smh

dude's hamstring doesn't seem right. next blow up stretch i may look to ship him for a more efficient fg% and less to's player. 

3 minutes ago, brosephd said:

dude's hamstring doesn't seem right. next blow up stretch i may look to ship him for a more efficient fg% and less to's player. 

You should already know booker is punt fg% and to when you draft him

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, kane said:

You should already know booker is punt fg% and to when you draft him

Yep. His hamstring is not 100%, but if he starts to blow up again that will probably be the time he is completely healthy. All his flaws will look much better when he goes 30/6/6. He is missing alot of open looks, especially from 3. 

30 minutes ago, brosephd said:

do you guys value booker over guys like beal and middleton? or depends on your build really

tbh, Booker's FG% is not gonna be good. He is basically the one man team in Phoenix. But he can provide all-around stat with minimum stocks. I believe:

Middleton > Booker > Beal  

imo.

If youre a Booker owner, would you trade him for lets say Jimmy Butler straight up,given Butler’s situation and possibility of DNP etc?  Im not saying that the Butler owner will accept, okay. Just a hypothetical question.

4 minutes ago, dragonballz said:

If youre a Booker owner, would you trade him for lets say Jimmy Butler straight up,given Butler’s situation and possibility of DNP etc?  Im not saying that the Butler owner will accept, okay. Just a hypothetical question.

No, I would not make that trade

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

that game earlier today was hotttttt. i have kyrie on my team but man, i would like to trade him for this guy :wub:

10 hours ago, dragonballz said:

I wouldn't. 

On 11/6/2018 at 11:49 PM, csklmf said:

tbh, Booker's FG% is not gonna be good. He is basically the one man team in Phoenix. But he can provide all-around stat with minimum stocks. I believe:

Middleton > Booker > Beal  

imo.

From what I have seen, the suns and Booker play way better when he facilitates early and gets everyone involved. When other players are engaged and hitting shots everyone is better off. I think Warren stays at PF and that really helps relieve pressure on Booker. Ayton is in a weird developmental stage where he is thinking alot and not playing or reacting. Should get better, but in the 4th quarter all the young guys tighten up and they rely heavily on Booker to be a one man show. 

I hope for more 22/5/8 lines and less 35/5/3 lines. I like him around 18-22 shots and getting to the stripe. The crazy thing is that he is getting good looks from 3 and not knocking then down. I expect that to change so there is definitely upside. 

2 minutes ago, thezing1 said:

From what I have seen, the suns and Booker play way better when he facilitates early and gets everyone involved.

Unfortunately the Suns seem hellbent on getting a starting PG. 

3 minutes ago, izeroi said:

Unfortunately the Suns seem hellbent on getting a starting PG. 

I don't know if I would describe it that way. If it was the case they would already have one. It is an obvious need, but a PG might actually help Booker. He needs competent players around him. The more players he has that the opposition must respect the more space he has to operate. They are trying to use him like Harden. A PG that makes the right plays and can hit a shot is a good thing. I guess my opinion is less is more with Booker and the more players that can relieve pressure on him the better. 

• Like 1