iowncrazyhair

Devin Booker 2018-2019 Season Outlook

On 11/01/2019 at 9:11 PM, brosephd said:

this guy doubtful for sat, gonna try to unload him once he's back. can't seem to stay healthy plus super high chance of shutdown. nope

Same here....

I just swap my Booker for his Doncic...

I don’t know If I took the right decision but I am too tired to cross my fingers each game...😉

The Suns really have to do a better job of managing his workload/minutes if he wants to stay healthy...

He plays Lakers again. Last 2 games when he faced Lakers, he had hamstring issues. Let's keep my fingers crossed. 

1 hour ago, csklmf said:

He plays Lakers again. Last 2 games when he faced Lakers, he had hamstring issues. Let's keep my fingers crossed. 

You want us all to keep your fingers crossed ? 

Weird flex but I'm in

smh hamstring tightness... i can't unload him for the life of me. scared for injury/shutdown risk

f--- this guy what a pussy. I'll avoid him next season and he'll play 82 games and be an all star

Booker is one of my 4 keepers. The injuries are frustrating and the danger of being held out during playoffs leave me antsy. Grrrrrrrrrr

17 minutes ago, Nazyef said:

Booker is one of my 4 keepers. The injuries are frustrating and the danger of being held out during playoffs leave me antsy. Grrrrrrrrrr

I drafted Booker in a keeper league as a rookie. Loved his game, but the dude always seems to find reasons not to play and with his team in perennial tank mode it's not as if there is ever a reason to play him at anything less than 100pct. 

f--- this soft piece of tissue paper and his absolute trashcan of an organization

24 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

f--- this soft piece of tissue paper and his absolute trashcan of an organization

But how do you really feel about it?

It’s that bad owning him? I just received a trade offer with him and I was considering it.

I’m in. I think a combination of Booker and Ayton will be special next season.

Plus he’s a local Grand Rapids kid who made it to the NBA, always fun to root for.

Turnover machine.

Regret not selling this dude when the writing was on the wall.

29 minutes ago, Markillies said:

is he shutdown candidate?

I don’t think so unless he gets an injury.. it’s Booker though, he does get injured often. 😩

Gotta be one of the most overrated players. Will he ever be a net positive on the floor? 

On 3/2/2019 at 11:41 AM, BMart519 said:

Gotta be one of the most overrated players. Will he ever be a net positive on the floor? 

It's hard to play well when you're arguably on the worst team in basketball and only have one other player out there who isn't an NBA role player talent wise.    

• Like 1