iowncrazyhair

Devin Booker 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Won the monstrous line of the night from Josh Llloyd and Whoa Boy from the Starters...have a night young man!

How do you guys feel about Dev Booker's long term keeper potential? How can his numbers increase? He's been pretty damn good statistically this year but he's so young, where can his numbers go from here do you guys think?

55 minutes ago, Nazyef said:

How do you guys feel about Dev Booker's long term keeper potential? How can his numbers increase? He's been pretty damn good statistically this year but he's so young, where can his numbers go from here do you guys think?

His numbers mirror Lillard this season and some people do not realize that.  I think his %’s will improve slightly.  The only negative would be if the Suns get a ball dominant PG so Booker doesn’t have the ball as much... if that happens his assist and TO numbers should drop.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Padilla814 said:

His numbers mirror Lillard this season and some people do not realize that.  I think his %’s will improve slightly.  The only negative would be if the Suns get a ball dominant PG so Booker doesn’t have the ball as much... if that happens his assist and TO numbers should drop.

I agree with your take. His assist numbers this year have been nice, but when watching them play (I have Ayton also otherwise I wouldn't subject myself to such an atrocity during my free time on League Pass lol), it's clear his not a natural PG. 

IMO If they happen to draft Jah Morant or Darius Garland it could help the Suns tremendously but probably hurt Booker's assists but probably help everything else. Ayton also would benefit big time. I appreciate your insight, young sir!

• Thanks 1

traded book for jimmy butler for fear of injury and shutdown risk. too early to tell but so far losing the trade. but i guess also depends on what build you have. butler kind of helps my team for steals and less to's or better percentages. not recently the last 2 weeks however. 

This would be a great time for booker to start playing his best ball of the year and help justify me taking him in the third round.