iowncrazyhair

Devin Booker 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Could not be more hyped about having the Bookmeister for a second consecutive year, could be a big breakout if he starts at PG.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dragonballz said:

If he starts as the PG, can he average 6-7 asts/game? More lobs to Ayton maybe?

Exactly my thoughts. Maybe his PPG takes a slight decrease and more assists?

I'm not opposed to that. 

Was all set to grab Booker at 1.03 in a 14 team two player keeper (so really 3.03) as I believed there were others who would go with the 1st two choices.  No such luck.  He went 1st.

I think his time has come.  Harden light numbers with with much less value in dribbles per possession leagues.

I'm still a little jealous.  Enjoy the ride!

He was a monster last year, just missed almost 30 games.  Seems like a 2nd round caliber player if he stays healthy with back end 1st upside.  He has a chance to be a similar contributor to Kobe Bryant in the 25-5-5 sense. Obviously not prime Kobe, but similar to the non prime years with less steals but more 3s.

Edited by brockpapersizer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, brosephd said:

i was doubting this pick over middleton. safe to say buyers remorse is gone

Will be interesting to see which one comes out as the better overall value ROS.  I feel like it's mostly hinging on who plays more (availability!).  Assuming they can both avoid significant injury I'll give the edge going to Booker now that he's running the offense.  Looking into my crystal ball I've got both surpassing their ADP as mid-3rd rounders this year.  

Dis dude Devin Done Did Pull his damn left hamstring. That's automatic 2 weeks off minimum! He was grabbing his hammy the whole way to the bench.. now he's getting work done on the bench wincing...

the way he was playing and doing it all for the suns, i had a feeling it was only time until he got injured. pulled hamstring and right away called to get subbed. such a tricky injury probably a few games sidelined damn.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

As a general rule, Grade 1 hamstring strains should be rested from sporting activity for about three weeks and Grade 2 injuries for a minimum of four to eight weeks.

BLEEP

Edited by RonnieRonaldo

3 minutes ago, brosephd said:

the way he was playing and doing it all for the suns, i had a feeling it was only time until he got injured. pulled hamstring and right away called to get subbed. such a tricky injury probably a few games sidelined damn.

Seriously.. he was balling out a little too much for a blowout game. It was only a matter of time.

hopefully he gets an injury diagnosis soon and IR. just lost dunn yesterday too lol. when it rains it pours.