iowncrazyhair

Devin Booker 2018-2019 Season Outlook

You all need to relax more. He is injured. This is/was obvious and it was expected that he would miss at least one game. It isn't like we are waiting on an MRI for a knee ligament. Just chill out. There is literally nothing you will do differently with your roster if he is day to day or out 2-5 weeks. Zero difference. You just eat the games missed. The kid is 21 years old. Do you know how much faster a 21 year old heals compared to whatever google tells you about for a grade 1 or 2 strain? Seriously, a 21 year old prime athlete with all the recovery tools at his disposal and we are going off of Google instead of just chilling to hear what the scan showed? 

Harden had a grade 2 hamstring strain last year and according to the Google post that was a minimum of 4 to 8 weeks. He missed 2.5 weeks. Just chill out and never google illness or your symptoms. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, thezing1 said:

You all need to relax more. He is injured. This is/was obvious and it was expected that he would miss at least one game. It isn't like we are waiting on an MRI for a knee ligament. Just chill out. There is literally nothing you will do differently with your roster if he is day to day or out 2-5 weeks. Zero difference. You just eat the games missed. The kid is 21 years old. Do you know how much faster a 21 year old heals compared to whatever google tells you about for a grade 1 or 2 strain? Seriously, a 21 year old prime athlete with all the recovery tools at his disposal and we are going off of Google instead of just chilling to hear what the scan showed? 

Harden had a grade 2 hamstring strain last year and according to the Google post that was a minimum of 4 to 8 weeks. He missed 2.5 weeks. Just chill out and never google illness or your symptoms. 

Lol thanks, i need to remember this for myself.  "Stomach pain" ... googles stomach pain, oh s---, I'm dying.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, JStyles said:

Where the updates on this injury at.

Why would you expect an update tonight? They are on a B2B and he got ruled out in advance of the first game. He was listed as day to day. He got up some shots in pregame. Why wouldn't they let him get a night of rest and see how it feels tomorrow. My guess is that he sits out tomorrow, but that is just a guess. Either way just chill. If he plays tomorrow it will most likely be a game time decision that goes down to the wire. 

• Like 1

Devin Booker (hamstring) will miss his second straight game on Sunday.
Booker is day-to-day and was seen doing some on-court work prior to Saturday's game. Josh Jackson and Elie Okobo will see an uptick in minutes in Booker's absence. Oct 28 - 1:39 PM

How do we feel about his odds of playing next week? I'm in a weekly league so I have to set my lineup by the first game tomorrow and would love to not have any duds. I'm leaning towards just being safe and throwing in one of my alternatives unless anyone saw anything saying how close he was to playing today?

Edited by stay_woke

2 hours ago, stay_woke said:

How do we feel about his odds of playing next week? I'm in a weekly league so I have to set my lineup by the first game tomorrow and would love to not have any duds. I'm leaning towards just being safe and throwing in one of my alternatives unless anyone saw anything saying how close he was to playing today?

he got shots up but i still think they play it safe if i had to put money on it. maybe miss 1-2 games this week. not sure how many he has if it's  or 4. 

Can we get INJ please!!!! Stop with this day to day bs, if you need to be out for 2 weeks just do it so we can put you on IR

Harden got his inj status quickly 

1 hour ago, t0087669 said:

Can we get INJ please!!!! Stop with this day to day bs, if you need to be out for 2 weeks just do it so we can put you on IR

Harden got his inj status quickly 

The organization doesn’t wanna rule him out just for your fantasy team bro

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, csklmf said:

Finally INJ tag holy s--- but now siakam, zach Collins are gone 

Exactly! I also missed out on Rudy Gay who was dropped. 

I thought booker would be fun to own... then you watch a suns game and it is super ugly. And booker just throws brutal turnovers all over the court. Need a 50 point game

16 minutes ago, BMart519 said:

I thought booker would be fun to own... then you watch a suns game and it is super ugly. And booker just throws brutal turnovers all over the court. Need a 50 point game

he just came back from a hamstring injury playing against a top tier defensive team.. check your expectations. 

It's only 2 weeks into the season, you need to relax!

Last game I caught was his 9 TO special before the hamstring. He's getting into elite TO territory with Harden and west at this rate 

Lol he just came back. It’s no secret he turns it over a lot. 

His categories are pts, 3s, assists, FT