Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzy_Slippers

9/10 - GAME DAY THREAD

56 minutes ago, MrBrown said:

Wood has screwed me all year.  So many times I considered cutting him but couldn't  Thought it was good to get 2 starts from him this week.. guess not.

He's such a turd. And you just know he's going to pitch well his next time out too. 

Hey guys...  t white, n Markakis or m Olson.  Who are you cutting at this point?

5 hours ago, meh2 said:

I'm desperate for 2 start pitchers this week and I'm rolling out Wainright in 2 leagues. Have mercy on me fantasy gods.

I make bad decisions at times ?

9 minutes ago, LJJr said:

Hey guys...  t white, n Markakis or m Olson.  Who are you cutting at this point?

Probably Kakis. White has been pretty good Definitely don't drop Olson. 3 game set @Bal. coming up

Thanks Mr. Roe for hitting Jose Ramirez with a pitch.  Ramirez promptly steals 2B, and then figures he might as well steal 3B as well.  Then gets driven in by Alonso.

This is why he's still a very valuable player even though this long stretch of games has been admittingly still very frustrating.

• Like 1

Arenado's bum shoulder is going to cost me the league..2nd in RBI and AVG by fractions..with a normal Arenado would be 1st in both of those.

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, LJJr said:

Why would you drop Tyler White?? Been great and 2 for 3 with a walk today.  Got me 5 points tonight which is great for 1 game.

1 hour ago, Picard56 said:

Doesn't Marquez usually do this, gives up a couple runs in the first and then settles down and starts striking out people left and right?

B)

gay sanchez just hit a ball into the 3rd deck

maybe he gets hot for fantasy playoffs?

6 minutes ago, MrBrown said:

Why would you drop Tyler White?? Been great and 2 for 3 with a walk today.  Got me 5 points tonight which is great for 1 game.

Yeah, I wouldn't even consider dropping Tyler White unless somebody else in your league slipped you some money via PayPal....

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

I hope none of you streamed Barria. 

Puts Minor in a nice position to get a win.

Ugly innning for Marquez...2 jam job base hits...and now a walk...where the umpire missed two called third strikes.

Back to back doubles for the Yankees. Andujar and Stanton. 3 runs scored in the inning. 2 RBI for Andujar and 1 for Stanton.  0 outs with Didi up and Giancarlo in scoring position.

Walk-off "blown save" by Hand after striking out Pham to end the game.  It'll make sense if you were watching the game...

Edited by KilloWertz
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, STLSU said:

Man this replacement color guy for Detroit is putting me to sleep.  Better switch to the Houston guys who are excellent.

There was a rumor, well more than a rumor, that the announcers for the Tigers got into a fist fight in the booth over a chair. They have never liked each other and it just blew up. So one or the other will get the night off for the rest of the season. Just what a boring team needs is getting Gibby more time in the booth.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, KilloWertz said:

Walk-off "blow save" by Hand after striking out Pham to end the game.  It'll make sense if you were watching the game...

It's time for electronic balls and strikes