phatrat

2018 FAAB Questions and Discussion

1 hour ago, CABLE87 said:

Dudes went crazy with the FAAB on week 1, i put about 20% on enunwa, couldnt get him in any leagues... and theres one thing i noticed is that guys are bidding in multiple of 10s.. dont do that. Put an extra dollar like 11 or 22 or 28

I usually add 2 dollars in case someone has similar thoughts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, FinsUp24 said:

Went 30% for Chris Thompson but someone in my league went 50% :( it hurts fellas, it hurts

If Chris Thompson is on waivers in your league there's a good chance you'll get another shot at a CT25 talent again. 

1 hour ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

Next, next level. 

How much did conner go for in your keeper? Was it close to 50%?

I bid all 100 next closest was 80

• Like 1

It's a bit too late now, but these were our values from last night. 20-teamer (which inflates the prices a bit), $100 FAAB:

Lindsay $39 (lots of high bids too)

Yeldon $33 (Fournette owner)

Buck Allen $18

Marshall $15

Dissly $15

It's a 20-teamer with people who largely know what they're doing, so guys like Enunwa and Godwin were already rostered. The big attraction was Lindsay,

If it's the second team in your sig, then I'd be thinking of him as an opportunity to upgrade your RBs in a trade, too.

Do you have any examples of what people have paid out in that league so far this season?

2 hours ago, leffe186 said:

If it's the second team in your sig, then I'd be thinking of him as an opportunity to upgrade your RBs in a trade, too.

Do you have any examples of what people have paid out in that league so far this season?

Yes, it's second team. We use faab first time in this season, so far prices are like this;

James Conner: 14$ (Bell's owner, paid before season started)

Quincy Enunwa: 6$

Austin Ekeler: 5$

Will Dissly: 7$ (i don't understand this one)

I'm thinking betwen 15$-20$ for Goodwin. Is it okay?

26 minutes ago, Bittersteel said:

Yes, it's second team. We use faab first time in this season, so far prices are like this;

James Conner: 14$ (Bell's owner, paid before season started)

Quincy Enunwa: 6$

Austin Ekeler: 5$

Will Dissly: 7$ (i don't understand this one)

I'm thinking betwen 15$-20$ for Goodwin. Is it okay?

I'd be tempted to bid more, but I feel like I'm a bit on tilt at the moment :D. I'd like others to come in here, but $15-20 sounds reasonable. I could see somebody going higher if they are desperate for a WR, but it also sounds like it's a good chance he misses week two.

4 hours ago, Bittersteel said:

Somehow Marquise Goodwin dropped on my 12 teamer league. How much to bid for him? 100$ faab. 

$2-$3

you may even get him for free. 

7 hours ago, Bittersteel said:

Somehow Marquise Goodwin dropped on my 12 teamer league. How much to bid for him? 100$ faab. 

Pierre Garcon and Jamison Crowder were both dropped in my league. I'm probably going to throw out a 3% bid on both of them.

Aaron jones was dropped in my league I have Gurley but after him Chris Carson, sonny Michel and Jordan Wilkins. Was thinking of dropping Wilkins for him and how much of $100 faab?

I got Lindsay for $22.50

the other person had $22.25

Edited by Woonga24
  • Haha 2

How much FAAB out of 100 for Russell Wilson? I have Jimmy G right now and it’s my first year doing FAAB I would appreciate any help.

1 hour ago, GuyBroMan said:

How much FAAB out of 100 for Russell Wilson? I have Jimmy G right now and it’s my first year doing FAAB I would appreciate any help.

if it's not a two QB league..10%-15% 

10 hours ago, Machines said:

So how much are we spending on Fitz assuming you're already streaming QBs?

I'm thinking something like 20-30%

These guys are all on waivers in my league: Fitzpatrick, Keelan Cole, Gio, Clement.

Also in this league they never become FAs, so once you're out of cash you're done on waivers.

I'm thinking:

Fitz - 26%

Cole: 8%

Clement: 6%

Gio: 3-4%

1 hour ago, flipside said:

How much should I go for Cole. 0.5 PPR. Enunwa went for $11/$100 last week. 

If you are really desperate for a wide receiver the highest I would go is probably $16 but that really depends on who else is available. In most leagues it seems like there are several guys out there that can put up starter level weeks. 

In leagues that Josh Gordon was dropped in during the weekend, what percentage of FAAB are you all bidding?