phatrat

2018 FAAB Questions and Discussion

15 minutes ago, Chwf3rd said:

How many teams and why are QBs devalued? Plus is it actually 2QB or SF?

Good questions - 12 team, SF and its 4 pts TD, -1 for INT -- I call it devalued because its 1 pt for every .33 yards passing versus .25..........

It's still 5 weeks ahead, but I will need a BU QB in week 8.

With Jimmy G's ACL and the uproar of the rookies I feel this is the point where all at least useable QBs will get picked up.

I'm looking at Baker Mayfield. Playing @PIT in week 8, which is a derby but the Steelers defense didn't get it right till now.

What do you think should I spend FAABwise. I'm thinking about 6$, 11$ or 16$ <_<

10 team league w/ $100 budget. Have $85 left.

how much is Godwin worth?

1 hour ago, smeeze said:

Anyone have the Footballguys list with recommended FAAB %s?

When they say %, do they mean from your starting amount ($100?) or what you have remaining? I assume starting but never have heard for sure

1 minute ago, lvsaint429 said:

When they say %, do they mean from your starting amount ($100?) or what you have remaining? I assume starting but never have heard for sure

Starting amount.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, k3n2s1 said:

How much FAAB% should I spend on Mike Williams in a 12-team league 0.25 PPR league? Thanks guys

Maybe 20%? He’ll be inconsistent, id say no more than 25%

how much FAAB would you guys spend on Sterling Shepard if you got 75% of it left.

21 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

Maybe 20%? He’ll be inconsistent, id say no more than 25%

how much FAAB would you guys spend on Sterling Shepard if you got 75% of it left.

I'd spend even less on Shepard. He's available in mine too. I put in a bid of 17% of what I have

20 minutes ago, k3n2s1 said:

I'd spend even less on Shepard. He's available in mine too. I put in a bid of 17% of what I have

Saints lost Patrick Robinson, and they are letting the WRs beat them every week so far, only reason im putting in a bid a little higher than 17%

Sony Michel. $100 budget.  Small bench .5 ppr. Whats he worth?

Brady

Luck 

Gordon 

Hyde

Evans 

Golladay

McCoy

Lamar miller

Oj Howard

Bench Fitzgerald, goodwin, Aaron jones, Jamal Williams, Clement....

Boyd Callaway Godwin ridley mike williams are all on waiver too. Should I get one of them instead?

Edited by tonyg125
More infor

Standard scoring, 10-team league

WRs look like so: Tyreek Hill, Marquise Goodwin, Corey Davis, Keelan Cole, John Brown, Desean Jackson <_<

Ridley was drafted, so I'm looking at Mike Williams, Chris Godwin and Tyler Boyd, but only $63 left of $100 due to some shortsighted bidding... What amount should i throw at these guys? 

This is our first year doing FAAB so a lot of guys have been very hesitant with their money so far, and I feel like I've been overbidding badly because of it. But I'm pretty desperately in need of WR help and would like to secure one of these guys.

Right now I've got $12 on Williams and $8 on Boyd?

Edited by DekuTree
forgot Godwin

10 minutes ago, DekuTree said:

Standard scoring, 10-team league

WRs look like so: Tyreek Hill, Marquise Goodwin, Corey Davis, Keelan Cole, John Brown, Desean Jackson <_<

Ridley was drafted, so I'm looking at Mike Williams, Chris Godwin and Tyler Boyd, but only $63 left of $100 due to some shortsighted bidding... What amount should i throw at these guys? 

This is our first year doing FAAB so a lot of guys have been very hesitant with their money so far, and I feel like I've been overbidding badly because of it. But I'm pretty desperately in need of WR help and would like to secure one of these guys.

Right now I've got $12 on Williams and $8 on Boyd?

Boyd for me. I would say 15% on him. Ridley was smoking the saints and so has everyone else.

12 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

Boyd for me. I would say 15% on him. Ridley was smoking the saints and so has everyone else.

Should I be worried about how much I've spent this early in the season?

1 hour ago, DekuTree said:

Should I be worried about how much I've spent this early in the season?

Im doing it for the first time too, im kind of not liking it lmao im at 75% and its only week 4, might be the last time but i could really use a high upside play this week, and next week i got byes so i got to drop people i spent money on or start making trades. I think im going to spend as little as i can, some guys havent spent anything. I wonder if theyre waiting for that lotto ticket and blow all their money on it. Its week 4 and im inching closer to 50% some guys are past that already lol I dropped Benard like an idiot and the guy who picked him up spent a pretty penny on him, hes the one under 50% and i wonder if it was a smart move on his part for a guy whos maybe a 3 or 4 week rental. I might put a 20% bid on Shepard cause i know hes going to get points against the saints.

Evan Engram was dropped in my league. What percentage of FAAB should i spend to stash him on my IR?

Is It enough? 

$51 for Ridley for $200 Budget 

$35 ea for Boyd and Mike Williams? 

Hoping to snag 2 out of 3 if possible. 

Edited by Jay85

On 9/25/2018 at 8:18 PM, lvsaint429 said:

What’s the going rate for Ridley or Boyd this week?

I would spring more for boyd than Ridley. Defenses will hone in more on Ridley. Boyd could be getting a lot of targets if Aj Green is out. You're also going to have to spend a lot more on ridley than boyd. I'd say 20% ridley, 12-15% on boyd would be the going rate so go a little over if you want them.

Someone just dropped Allen Robinson. Currently have 25% on him. What do you guys think?

On 9/30/2018 at 8:21 PM, cking10 said:

Devin Funchess vs corey davis rest of season?

Davis, not close.

What kind of bids are y'all putting in for WRs  Keke and Taywan?

47 minutes ago, kball09 said:

Davis, not close.

Disagree on both accounts. It's close, but go Funchess. Lot of hype around a guy with one good game in his career.

25 minutes ago, ChiTownTrojan said:

Disagree on both accounts. It's close, but go Funchess. Lot of hype around a guy with one good game in his career.

Fair enough. I don't see much of a ceiling for Funchess in that offense. He might be the safer choice depending on how you feel about Mariota. It's not like Davis came out of nowhere, his talent and target share have been getting hyped for a while and now Mariota looks healthy. I think Davis has a MUCH higher ceiling. We shall see.

• Like 1