QB. Luck

RB. DJ

RB. Fournette

WR. Gordon

WR. Kupp

WR. Crowder

TE. Graham

Bench. Conner, RB / Cohen, RB / Garcon, WR / Mike Williams, WR / empty

(Also have trade offer, Fournette for Bell - could probably get Enunwa thrown in and send back Garcon)

It's my first year doing auction, so I have no idea how to price these guys.

Would be very grateful for some input.

One thing I'm thinking is that I don't want to over-commit. I tilted during draft due to technical difficulties, wound up with $30 evaporating into thin air and a bunch of WR3/4s.  I don't see anyone on waivers that really solves my problem there, but I know I need to add someone.

Thinking:

Ekeler - 6

Jackson - 8

Allison - 8

Crazy?

3 hours ago, smeeze said:

mI’m pretty thin at RB after DJ and Mixon (Clement, Kelly, Edmonds... nobody of note, lost Hill) so I’m thinkin of bidding ~20% for Lindsay.

I'm thinking about the same exact amount.

Does football guys still do that weekly FAAB range?  I always thought that was the most useful published FAAB list.

1 hour ago, dmb3684 said:

I'll be honest. I can't. 

The last guy that I felt had serious animosity for the way he was wronged and had an extended hold out was Vincent Jackson. 

He hated the chargers so much, but there was nothing he could do but hold out. Get tagged. Then get tagged again. The second he was finally free to leave he immediately left and had only hard things to say about the chargers. 

And they were 100% scumbags in that situation. 

I see this Bell situation as different but similar. But similar enough that I find it hard to believe he would ever willingly play for the Steelers again if it wasn't doing something like accruing a year towards free agency. 

1 hour ago, dmb3684 said:

Gosh dammit!! 

I wrote this long thing out about Vincent Jackson and my reasoning and the page just refreshed before I could hit send and I lost it. 

I'm not doing it again. 

Just know, I really doubt it... And Vincent Jackson is part of the reason why. 

Edit... Looks like it appeared after 3 refreshes and me typing something new. Wish I was better at technology sometimes. 

Edited by Dreams And Dwightmares

chris godwin, phillip lindsay, phillip dorsett, cole beasley are available in my 0.25 PPR 12 team league. I want to put in a bid on both Chris Godwin and Phillip Dorsett in my 0.25 PPR 12 team league.  How much should I bid on each with a $100 FAAB budget?

13 minutes ago, Trifecta said:

Does football guys still do that weekly FAAB range?  I always thought that was the most useful published FAAB list.

I'm weary of Lindsay tbh. I see his ceiling as a timeshare with Freeman. Is that worth 20% of your FAAB especially considering that RB's always go down during the course of the year? Not to me. I think 10-15 max on him. 

What % of your budget would you put in for Wentz? 20-25%? Someone dropped him on Saturday for some reason and I'm sitting with Stafford at the moment.  

1 hour ago, docbiznom said:

What % of your budget would you put in for Wentz? 20-25%? Someone dropped him on Saturday for some reason and I'm sitting with Stafford at the moment.  

seems high

I own luck and like Stafford (who someone dropped) as much as wentz and I would not go more than 10% in standard 12 team 1 qb league

Edited by colepenhagen

In a decent sized buy in league I just got Lindsay for 101 of 1000, was surprised to get him. Yeldon also went for 101 to a non Fournette owner, Cook went for 287 the most, Alex Smith for 105 2nd most then the 2 I mentioned. Golladay 76, Ware 58, Cobb 55, Allison 30, Enunwa 20(I bid more but only had 1 drop), Ekeler 17 (I bid 100 he was 2nd target behind Lindsay), then some small kicker and defense adds.

Jared Cook and Eric Ebron went for ~15% and ~10% respectively of the entire faab in one of my leagues that had processed

7 hours ago, Trifecta said:

Somebody posted in the main waiver wire thread. Had Lindsay at 20-40%. 

He went for 27% in my league. He’res a little rundown of how ny FAAB went last night if it helps anyone:

J. Cook - 90% (!)

P. Lindsay - 27%

Q. Enunwa - 16%

E. Ebron - 8%

N. Hines - 7%

T. Ginn - 5%

• Thanks 1

Hey guys I need help at receiver and both Golladay and Enunwa are available along with Robby Anderson.. Who should I get? I have Stills, Landry, and Green at WR currently. 15 man PPR league.

Thanks!

Someone in my league just dropped Evan Engram after waivers ran last night.  I lost Olsen and only have Benjamin Watson at TE, so I’m going to put a claim in for Engram.  What faab amount is reasonable?  Have $100 to spend. 

Just an FYI, I did end up going $100 for Conner and got him.

Next highest bid was $62, so I could have saved some money, but at this point, it may have saved my season (I also have Doug Baldwin on my team).

Fingers Crossed that Bell keeps making it rain at the gentlemen's clubs and won't show up anytime soon.

Lindsay went for 50% in my league this morning. I went for 20% and didn't think I was going to get him, but 50% really surprised me.

1 hour ago, fruitjacket said:

Just an FYI, I did end up going $100 for Conner and got him.

Next highest bid was $62, so I could have saved some money, but at this point, it may have saved my season (I also have Doug Baldwin on my team).

Fingers Crossed that Bell keeps making it rain at the gentlemen's clubs and won't show up anytime soon.

I got him for 100 as well. Next highest was 80.

Lindsay went for 40%

Leonard Fournette AND Larry Fitzgerald were both dropped after week 1 in one of my leagues. I want both of them, but am not sure how much to spend. We have a $150 budget, and I haven't spent any of it yet. What do you think? Here's my team in a 10 team non-PPR league. Pretty standard scoring, except an extra bonus point for 100/200 yards rushing/receiving and 300/400 yards passing.

QB - Brees

RB - D. Johnson, D. Freeman, L. McCoy, L. Miller, Peterson and Jamaal Williams (who I'd drop to pick up Fournette) max 6 RB's rostered in this league

WR - T. Hill, Baldwin, Jeffery, Agholor, Crowder, K. Cole (who I'd drop for Fitz)

TE - Graham

DEF - Rams

K - Tucker 

We have a 12-team .5 ppr with a deeper bench, which means talent on the wire is generally scarce. Adjust accordingly.

Enunwa - 26% (heavily bidded, 26% won over 23%, 20%, 19%, etc)

Lindsay - 20% (also heavily bidded, 20% won over 19%, 17%, etc)

Dissly - 7%

Dorsett - 3%

2 hours ago, bigfreddy2000 said:

Leonard Fournette AND Larry Fitzgerald were both dropped after week 1 in one of my leagues. I want both of them, but am not sure how much to spend. We have a $150 budget, and I haven't spent any of it yet. What do you think? Here's my team in a 10 team non-PPR league. Pretty standard scoring, except an extra bonus point for 100/200 yards rushing/receiving and 300/400 yards passing.

QB - Brees

RB - D. Johnson, D. Freeman, L. McCoy, L. Miller, Peterson and Jamaal Williams (who I'd drop to pick up Fournette) max 6 RB's rostered in this league

WR - T. Hill, Baldwin, Jeffery, Agholor, Crowder, K. Cole (who I'd drop for Fitz)

TE - Graham

DEF - Rams

K - Tucker 

As you can see I need WR help, but Fournette seems too good to pass up. Put all 150 on Fournette and then trade my extra RB's for WR help was my thinking. Would you agree?

Dudes went crazy with the FAAB on week 1, i put about 20% on enunwa, couldnt get him in any leagues... and theres one thing i noticed is that guys are bidding in multiple of 10s.. dont do that. Put an extra dollar like 11 or 22 or 28