darnellh

Blake Griffin 2018-2019 Season Outlook

1 minute ago, claptondecheeks said:

Wait, so the trade was accepted and went through but then you undid the original trade?

I traded for Griffin as well in a big deal and I can tell the new owner is really salty about it. He wishes he could get all 3 of his players back.

Yeah, I sent him Griffin back for Oladipo... he was saying he regretted accepting it less than a few hours after accepting it.  One of my good friends so it’s all good. He definitely owes me a beer now...

2 hours ago, claptondecheeks said:

Wait, so the trade was accepted and went through but then you undid the original trade?

I traded for Griffin as well in a big deal and I can tell the new owner is really salty about it. He wishes he could get all 3 of his players back.

you guys really need to stop saying “i traded him” without saying for who. makes no sense, we don’t care that you moved a player, we only care what you got in return    .. what was the deal for? 

2 hours ago, Padilla814 said:

Yeah, I sent him Griffin back for Oladipo... he was saying he regretted accepting it less than a few hours after accepting it.  One of my good friends so it’s all good. He definitely owes me a beer now...

i woulda said “too late now, that’s the name of the game bro” 

we all have traders remorse from time to time, not many of us get to undo trades tho 

What a great game from Blake! All-star! 

Edited by Fry

Carried the pistons hard tonight, really played great. In the post game interview tho he sounds so sad that he is on such a bad team. Hopefully they can put some wins together because jeez I've never heard a player talk so negative after a win.

What kind of trade offers are you all getting for him?  For some reason he doesn’t have too much value in my league.  Everybody thinks he will be injured at some point.  

2 hours ago, reredundant said:

What kind of trade offers are you all getting for him?  For some reason he doesn’t have too much value in my league.  Everybody thinks he will be injured at some point.  

Will be hard to get fair value imo unless someone loves Blake or the Pistons. He's ranked 15th in my points league and he is invaluable to my team. Unless I'm packaging him for a first rounder, I'm going to ride it out and hope for no injuries. He's an all star this year and playing at one of the highest levels of his career.

2 hours ago, reredundant said:

Basically you can't get good value.

This fear is why I got him cheap (Jared Allen).

Awesome he's resting tonight. Gonna get ****** in my weekly points league due to this bull****. Already have a 2 game disadvantage and now make that 3. f--- the nba

Disgruntled GM Rant Alert: Changed my team name from HIGH-GRIFFINITION....to BLAKE IS A BITCH...no Blake or Westbrook tonight on the first day of finals....goodbye $750...fml

2 hours ago, ghostofathousand_ said:

Disgruntled GM Rant Alert: Changed my team name from HIGH-GRIFFINITION....to BLAKE IS A BITCH...no Blake or Westbrook tonight on the first day of finals....goodbye $750...fml

Giving up on Monday? There 7 days worth of games bruh, do your best streaming job to make up for their loss in stats best you can and try to win. The other team may lose 2 or 3 players tonight to injuries, who knows what might happen. 

4 minutes ago, richg24 said:

Giving up on Monday? There 7 days worth of games bruh, do your best streaming job to make up for their loss in stats best you can and try to win. The other team may lose 2 or 3 players tonight to injuries, who knows what might happen. 

Never bro. I’ve won this league 3 years in s row. I know what needs to be done, just got pissed this morning. Thanks