tongs

Gordon Hayward 2018-2019 Season Outlook

5 hours ago, brosephd said:

had to drop him to activate teague from IR however, regretting now that I  wished it was a couple days after after Levert got hurt so I could've dropped him instead. these are the lines i was expecting. OT helps but we'll see if mins restrictions off, playing b2bs, he can be consistent to average this. 15/5/5/1/1 would've been lovely. 

How small is your league? 6 team league? I understand people getting frustrated but in my league for example (12 team), unless it was at the very beginning, there was literally no one that I would feel comfortable dropping hayward for. 

Just made a trade for him. I hope he gets more comfortable moving forward. Lezgo!

13 hours ago, atlantadynasty said:

How small is your league? 6 team league? I understand people getting frustrated but in my league for example (12 team), unless it was at the very beginning, there was literally no one that I would feel comfortable dropping hayward for. 

10, but my other guys that's were other options to drop were like Jarrett Allen, Levert, Covington, Wendell Carter Jr. Out of those at that time didn't expect Hayward to get his minutes restriction off that soon + b2b. 12 team he's a strong hold. 

Been watching Hayward...and he just doesn't look the same out there.

It's a shame, because he was one of my favorite players dating back to his college days.

I don't blame him at all though, as he's coming back from a gruesome injury, which is likely still hampering him a tiny bit both mentally and physically...

He might make his way back to his purist form in a year or two...but I think anyone who drafted Hayward with the hopes he would be averaging 16-18ppg, were wrong...

While he's not playing horribly, he just feels like he's almost non-existent on the courd...

Hopefully once he has a "eruption game" (dropping 25-30 points), it'll help get him back to where he needs to be.

• Like 1

Tatum forces shoots, Kyrie,Brown, even freakin Baynes is throwing bricks... only our guy in 35 minutes have 8 shots. 

He has all the tools to drop 20 every game easy but no, he plays mister nice guy on spotlight hungry, quality stacked roster.

1 hour ago, Rproflmao said:

Came off the bench today... ROS outlook after that? 😓

Coming off the bench for a short time to get his feet back under him doesn’t sound like a bad thing. I’d be patient, but for perspective my league rosters 190 players, so I have little choice. He’s the highest paid player on the team if memory serves me correctly, the Celts will want him to succeed, I’m staying the course. 

Trade his a** back to Utah, they need scoring, Mitchell could be a one year wonder

He needs to be more confident with his shots. He's like playing with an automatic second-thought-shots.

2 minutes ago, ellejamil said:

Send him down to G-League just to get his shot and confidence back.

Nah Celtics are chill and patient 

• Like 1

I just don’t see how he’s going to be this mediocre guy going forward. He’s paid big time. He’s supposed to be the man. He’s playing under his coach. 

35 minutes ago, mackdonald said:

I just don’t see how he’s going to be this mediocre guy going forward. He’s paid big time. He’s supposed to be the man. He’s playing under his coach. 

the ankle injury kill him:(

1 hour ago, kane said:

the ankle injury kill him:(

They would not play him if ankle were an big issue. If some big scoring game does not change his mental state he is drop city. I am holding on until then

Stayin' alive.... haaa haaa haaa haaaa stayin' aliiiiiiveeeeeee 🎵🎶

• Haha 2