tongs

Gordon Hayward 2018-2019 Season Outlook

3 hours ago, wallacesnoop said:

Don't

Pretty loaded on guards with westbrook, fox, simmons, dunn, and winslow in an 8team-8cat so i might take a chance lol

4 hours ago, jdotb said:

Pretty loaded on guards with westbrook, fox, simmons, dunn, and winslow in an 8team-8cat so i might take a chance lol

I'd drop Winslow over Dinwiddie, easily.

20 minutes ago, wallacesnoop said:

Where are all the people that dropped him, and immediately downplayed his 30 point game?

Gotta trust the process. Said it earlier in he thread, celts want and need him to succeed... after the all star break I think he’s going to be a monster. 

2 hours ago, wallacesnoop said:

Where are all the people that dropped him, and immediately downplayed his 30 point game?

Bro Celtics scored 135 this game, and he barely had a decent stat line. Maybe in a 9 cat league, that's an ok line, but in a points league like mine, I rather stream. His blow up games were without Kyrie and Morris in the line up.  Is he getting better , yes he definitely is .  Will he all of sudden be the Utah Gordon Hayward, umm no I highly doubt it. Not this year, and not after the ASB. Unless an injury or two befalls on Boston.

2 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Bro Celtics scored 135 this game, and he barely had a decent stat line. 

Bro, not sure I understand your reasoning.

He had 14/5/4 with 2 3's in 22 mins.  If it hadn't been a blowout he would have had an even better stat line.

2 minutes ago, wallacesnoop said:

Bro, not sure I understand your reasoning.

He had 14/5/4 with 2 3's in 22 mins.  If it hadn't been a blowout he would have had an even better stat line.

Umm you don't how so.. I just said in a Cat league that is a decent line, in a points league that's crap.. end of story. Be sure to quote me in a few weeks, and I'll remember to do the same. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Umm you don't how so.. I just said in a Cat league that is a decent line, in a points league that's crap.. end of story. Be sure to quote me in a few weeks, and I'll remember to do the same. 

nobody plays points leagues

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

On 1/9/2019 at 8:45 PM, RunCMC said:

You don't have to wait a few weeks, I have my plate of crow ready now.  F this guy.

47 minutes ago, wallacesnoop said:

You don't have to wait a few weeks, I have my plate of crow ready now.  F this guy.

I think I have to drop him as well. 

Just lost Capela today so can't afford to have Hayward's inconsistency. 

But mad props for owning it up LOL. I don't think you are wrong though. 

Hayward will eventually get back to where he was but just not this season. 

He's relatively fine physically but his confidence is lacking big time. He doesn't seem to believe that he can be as good as before. No "swag". 

He isn't wired the same way as PG13. 

I can even see Cousins performing better than him this season. 

Edited by heero78

14 hours ago, wallacesnoop said:

This brings me no pleasure brodie , but Hayward is a lost cause this year. Abandon ship 

Few years back, some of us including myself thought GM Ainge was a genius stockpiling all those draft picks. He was smart in doing so. Problem is, Boston has a log jam of wing players. He can flip whoever he chooses to at this point and come out still looking good. Hell, even Kyrie, cuz they have a starter in Rozier.  For right now though , the chemistry is awful.  Hayward has taken me to the promised land on two occasions.When he was in Utah that is. I'm not Danny, but Hayward is the better choice along with Tatum. And truth be told, those two are probably what others teams would be inquiring about .

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Lemonjuice said:

Time to drop this guy?

I would if you are not top 2 in standing (Assuming 12 teams and under).

His biggest problem isnt even consistency at this point (inconsistency will still plague him this entire season).

Its the minutes. Looks like he is going to be playing around 25 mins a night from now on (Until closer to NBA playoff).

Plus, he is not even #2 option when he is on the court .

I dropped him a while ago and streamers are getting more stats for me.

16 hours ago, Lemonjuice said:

Time to drop this guy?

Should have sold high (before the season started).

Good lord,  what happened yesterday? I finally watched the last quarter in which he didn't play at all. Did he foul out? 

Idk what to do. I play a points league. I bought low on Chris Paul while he was hurt and now he is back. My three worst players are Hayward, Josh Richardson, and Jeremi Grant. Which one do I drop? If you take names away the numbers say Hayward all day. 

1 hour ago, Ryansm11 said:

Idk what to do. I play a points league. I bought low on Chris Paul while he was hurt and now he is back. My three worst players are Hayward, Josh Richardson, and Jeremi Grant. Which one do I drop? If you take names away the numbers say Hayward all day. 

Hayward all day.  Not that much time in the season for him to turn it around.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ryansm11 said:

exactly why i and everyone else held so long... name value only....he may but up the occassional 30 point game but this dude is not gonna get it done this year... i just dropped for Okafor and if a decent target comes along, i encourage everyone to make the move....

side note, Hayward was picked up right away when i dropped him...but i expect him to be dropped and grabbed several times throughout the year...