Sign in to follow this  
CORTEz

Answering All Your Questions for the next 2 hours!

Recommended Posts

Any questions you have, post away and I will give you my advice. Standard, PPR, Start/Sit. Will answers questions for the next 2 hours or so.

 

Ask away!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

0.5pt PPR 10 team

 

 

With Baldwin out, Jeffery out, and leveon holding out, i need advice!!

 

QB- Phillip River , Russell Willson- Patrick  Mahomes

RB- Leveon Bell, James Conner, Joe Mixon, Rashad Penny

WR- Kennan Allan, Doug Baldwin, Corey Davis, Brandon Cooks, Kennan Cole

TE- Gronk, George Kittle

IR- Alshon Jeffery

..

 

 

My problem- My league only allows us to hold 4 RB and 5 WR on Roster...

Leveon eating a spot and having Baldwin and Alshon hurt are eating to much of my roster space..... I have startable players but worried about bye weeks and another injury will break me if i dont start making room

 

 

1. Due to Levon holding out, I am tied to Joe Mixon and James Conner unless Rashad Penny breaks out.. and im starting to think he wont... Should I drop him..

Current (top)Free agents are Chris Thompson ,  Peyton Barber, Phillip Lindsey, Also some wild cards sitting around Aaron Jones, Marlon Mack, TJ yeldon, Jallen Richard

 

2. Im OK at WR as long as Jeffery comes back soon and I can slide Baldwin in the IR spot. I considered dropping Kennan Cole and adding one of the following top free agents (Jamison Crowder, Kenny Golladay,  Phillip Doresett, or Brandon Marshall)..

 

Any advice??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mlrush said:

0.5pt PPR 10 team

 

 

With Baldwin out, Jeffery out, and leveon holding out, i need advice!!

 

QB- Phillip River , Russell Willson- Patrick  Mahomes

RB- Leveon Bell, James Conner, Joe Mixon, Rashad Penny

WR- Kennan Allan, Doug Baldwin, Corey Davis, Brandon Cooks, Kennan Cole

TE- Gronk, George Kittle

IR- Alshon Jeffery

..

 

 

My problem- My league only allows us to hold 4 RB and 5 WR on Roster...

Leveon eating a spot and having Baldwin and Alshon hurt are eating to much of my roster space..... I have startable players but worried about bye weeks and another injury will break me if i dont start making room

 

 

1. Due to Levon holding out, I am tied to Joe Mixon and James Conner unless Rashad Penny breaks out.. and im starting to think he wont... Should I drop him..

Current (top)Free agents are Chris Thompson ,  Peyton Barber, Phillip Lindsey, Also some wild cards sitting around Aaron Jones, Marlon Mack, TJ yeldon, Jallen Richard

 

2. Im OK at WR as long as Jeffery comes back soon and I can slide Baldwin in the IR spot. I considered dropping Kennan Cole and adding one of the following top free agents (Jamison Crowder, Kenny Golladay,  Phillip Doresett, or Brandon Marshall)..

 

Any advice??

 

You drop Rashaad Penny NOW. If Chris Thompson is somehow sitting on your waiver (which I have a hard time believing), you run, don't walk. 

 

I wouldn't be mad if you dropped Jeffrey either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chris Thompson, Jordan Reed, Chris Godwin or Philip Lindsay... Who ya putting in the FLEX spot for week 2?

 

0.5 PPR 6 points per receiving/rushing TD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 man league, .25 PPR. The rest of my roster aside, I need help picking one of the following bench players to drop:

 

Mark Ingram

Rishard Matthews

Devonte Parker

Isaiah Crowell

Marlon Mack

Geronimo Allison

Phillip Dorsett

 

Edited by ntp2004
Name correction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rank these 4 for standard. Beasley, Grant, M. Williams and Allison. I am more of a targets over potential big plays as I prefer consistency. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ekuz3082 said:

Chris Thompson, Jordan Reed, Chris Godwin or Philip Lindsay... Who ya putting in the FLEX spot for week 2?

 

0.5 PPR 6 points per receiving/rushing TD

 

I'd like to see 1 more week of Lindsay before I consider him an every day RB2 or FLEX, but my go-to would be Thompson. He'll be good for about 5-8 rushes, and 5-8 targets.

 

I'd say Thompson and Reed have the highest floors, but Thompson edges out Reed. Godwin is good and talented, but Bucs going against a really good defense in PHI.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ntp2004 said:

12 man league, .25 PPR. The rest of my roster aside, I need help picking one of the following bench players to drop:

 

Mark Ingram

Ryan Matthews

Devonte Parker

Isaiah Crowell

Marlon Mack

Geronimo Allison

Phillip Dorsett

 

 

Rashad Matthews (im assuming) or DeVonte Parker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RandomSil said:

Rank these 4 for standard. Beasley, Grant, M. Williams and Allison. I am more of a targets over potential big plays as I prefer consistency. 

 

I would say if it's PPR, Beasley or Allison. 

 

DAL literally has no receivers. His total yardage may not be great, but Beasley will command at least 6-8 targets a game. His floor will likely be 8-9 PPR points on average.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 Team .5 PPR, have Crowder but thinking Golladay has a better year.  Drop Crowder for Golladay, your thoughts?   

 

My receivers are Michael Thomas, AJ Green, Crowder, A. Cooper and Cobb    

 

Also on wire: DeSean Jackson, Enunwa, Allison, C Goodwin, John Ross, Mike Williams 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CORTEz said:

 

Rashad Matthews (im assuming) or DeVonte Parker

Whoops yeah, Rishard Matthews is what I meant!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, greenwave1969 said:

10 Team .5 PPR, have Crowder but thinking Golladay has a better year.  Drop Crowder for Golladay, your thoughts?   

 

My receivers are Michael Thomas, AJ Green, Crowder, A. Cooper and Cobb    

 

Also on wire: DeSean Jackson, Enunwa, Allison, C Goodwin, John Ross, Mike Williams 

 

I would hold onto Crowder for a couple more weeks. If you don't start seeing production, then drop him. 

 

An additional piece of advice. TRADE Amari Cooper before it's too late ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been offered this trade:

I give up Bell and receive Thielen + Hyde...

H2H, .5 PPR

Obviously it depends on when Bell comes back. Would you take this deal?

Thank you!

My roster: Screen_Shot_2018_09_12_at_1_12_03_PM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CORTEz said:

 

I would hold onto Crowder for a couple more weeks. If you don't start seeing production, then drop him. 

 

An additional piece of advice. TRADE Amari Cooper before it's too late ;)

Yea don't expect much from him either!  Thanks

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mbell317 said:

I've been offered this trade:

I give up Bell and receive Thielen + Hyde...

H2H, .5 PPR

Obviously it depends on when Bell comes back. Would you take this deal?

Thank you!

My roster: Screen_Shot_2018_09_12_at_1_12_03_PM.png

 

I like Theilan a lot. I would try to get someone a little better than Hyde. Another mid-tier guy in the 50-70's. The easiest way to sell Bell is to just caveat that if he comes back anywhere in the next 1-2 weeks, that owner will have won the trade by a landslide. Gotta make them believe in it too. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who would you rather have for the Rest of Season?

 

Alex Smith or Matt Ryan?

 

Antonio Gates or Mike Gesicki  .5 PPR?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GoBlue41 said:

Who would you rather have for the Rest of Season?

 

Alex Smith or Matt Ryan?

 

Antonio Gates or Mike Gesicki  .5 PPR?

 

Alex Smith. Not a believer in Matt Ryan anymore with Sarkesian calling the shots.

 

I guess Gates. Both of those TE's are rubbish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, StevenSC400 said:

Start Crabtree or cooper as wr2 in standard scoring.

 

Mmmmmmm. 

 

I am a Cooper hater. So I will go with Crabtree. Not sure what role Crabtree has exactly, but I despise Cooper. You should try to trade him if you can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, murraygd13 said:

0.5 PPR , return yardage league.

 

Tarik Cohen or Jamaal Williams ROS?

 

I love Jamaal Williams. Unclear how much A. Jones cuts into his carries, but Williams is a MUCH better pass protection RB than Jones.

 

I don't think CHI has figured out how to quite utilize Cohen yet. Go with Williams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does jermaine kearse playing this week effect enunwa much??

 

also do i have a drop for chris godwin?

 

10 team ppr

russell wilson

melvin gordon

joe mixon

odb

emmanuel sanders

doug baldwin

quincy enunwa

george kittle

peyton barber

tarik cohen

keelan cole

Marvin jones

golladay

rex burkhead

bears

vinateri

 

Part 3 lol. lost delanie...thoughts on kittle??

Edited by fiyahmayne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rank ROS half PPR redraft

 

Geronimo

Crowder

 

I would be dropping Yeldon ( I have LF ) or Watkins...I have LF, Connor, Howard, Gordon, Kerryon, Thompson as my other RB's ( start two and flex ) so Yeldon is a JAG to me

Edited by Dr. Whom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm looking for a stash in a keeper league for next year. Should I drop Allison for Courtland Sutton or Nick Chubb?

 

The league doesn't emphasize rb's as much so I carry more receivers.

.5 ppr, 1 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 2 flex rb/wr/te 

 

My team:

QB: Wentz, Smith

RB: Gordon, Ingram, Barber, T Coleman

WR: M Thomas, D Adams, D Thomas, Baldwin, Godwin, Allison

TE: Njoku, Cook

 

Thanks for the help!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.