Sign in to follow this  
Novaray

Fournette+Miller for Gurley or DJ, WHIR

0.5 PPR, thinking of offering these trades

Fournette+Lamar Miller for Gurley

Fournette+Lamar Miller for David Johnson

My RBs: Fournette, Howard, Miller, Barber

Obviously the Gurley one is better but would you make either of these trades.  Thanks and leave a link

I would for either of those 2 players considering the fact that you have Howard as one of your RB's. Fournette is so injury prone, and these soft tissue ailments can linger for a long time. 

I would make that offer for Gurley & hope they accept. Think you could start with Fournette & Barber for DJ & go from there. 

I like the trade and think it’s fair. Guessing the Gurley owner wouldn’t bite but you could probably get DJ

Agreed with the above. DJ owner might might bite but I doubt the Gurley owner will. 

Fournettes injuries scare people in trades.

1 hour ago, Novaray said:

0.5 PPR, thinking of offering these trades

Fournette+Lamar Miller for Gurley

Fournette+Lamar Miller for David Johnson

My RBs: Fournette, Howard, Miller, Barber

Obviously the Gurley one is better but would you make either of these trades.  Thanks and leave a link

I think this trade hinges a lot on your RB depth. But to get Gurley, I would do almost any trade to get him.  I'm assuming you start 2 RBs with 1 flex.  So up to 3 RB's.  I would do Fournette (especially considering his questionable hamstring injury) + Lamar Miller for Gurley in a heartbeat.  Howard as your RB2 is solid. and Barber could hold onto the job to be a solid RB3.  

It sucks losing Miller though.  As I view him as a rock solid RB2 with low-end RB1 upside.  Miller was a beast when Deshawn Watson played last year.  And Miller was the unquestioned #1 RB last week for the Texans.  But Gurley is like having 2 RB's in one, with his production.  Almost like having a RB1 plus a WR2 thrown in, combined as one player.