WR: Emmanuel Sanders

WR: Keelan Cole

WR: Brandon Marshall

RB: Todd Gurley

RB: Christian McCaffrey

TE: Rob Gronkowski

Flex: Alex Collins

Flex: James Connor

Bench: Mike Williams, Andrew Luck, Peyton Barber, Kerryon Johnson, Matt Breida, Geronimo Allison

Obviously I need some help at the WR position and I'm pretty stacked at RB. Unfortunately, the Bell owner doesn't have great WR options either and is being a little stubborn with negotiations. She really wants to trade Amari Cooper straight up for Connor.

I'm considering trying to flip the script and acquire Bell from her so that I can shop both Connor and Bell to someone else for an elite WR (AB, hopefully). Is McCaffrey too much to give up for Bell?

What would you do?

She wants to give you Cooper for Conner? LOL!! I think offering her CMC for Bell is definitely fair. If she won't budge, check with the teams who have K Allen or OBJ, & see if they need some RB help. CMC & a WR should land you one of them. Especially in ppr. Then just ride the Conner train as long as you can. Good luck!

• Thanks 1

I would hold Conner. CMC is fair for bell, however, i think they will rely on him more now that Olsen is hurt. I think I would look into trading Conner for WR help instead and keep your stud RB's. Maybe after he goes off this week. 

• Like 1

I wouldn't give up CMC for Bell. Bell's situation is very up in the air and with Conner playing so well it is unlikely he has his typical workhorse role when he gets back. You have 3 strong QBs so I think moving one of them and Barber/Breida for a lesser QB (to fill in BYE weeks) and a WR would work better. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, oresteszero said:

Dude your team is stacked.. I would just stay put.

Agreed. You don't need Bell. Especially the unknown of him showing up week 10 and doing nothing afterwards. 

Thanks for the help with mine.

• Thanks 1

I have the same RBs as you, and I definitely wouldn't trade CMC for Bell. The risk is too high. Stick with what you have IMO.

• Like 1

I guess I'm torn because obviously Conner is a stud until Bell gets back, but if Bell is back next week and I don't move him now, I lose out on all the speculative value that he has right now. Since I don't own Bell, and I'm already pretty stacked at RB, I feel like the best move is to get as much value out of him as possible right now instead of letting it ride and hoping Bell holds out until week 10 or whatever.

Edited by ImaginarySam
  • Like 1