Sign in to follow this  
Corey In Da House

Trying to trade for Tyreek Hill. WHIR

So I'm trying to acquire Tyreek Hill in a 12 team standard auction league with the default ESPN 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 Def, 1 K, 7 Bench.

This owner normally declines offers he thinks are a waste of time but he left this one out sitting still. I assume hes thinking about it, but likely won't take it.

My: Dion Lewis and Emmanuel Sanders

for

His: Tyreek Hill

His RB and WR corp include Leonard Fournette, Chris Carson, Chris Thompson, Ty Montgomery, CJ Anderson, Tyreek Hill, Alshon Jeffrey, John Ross, Marquise Goodwin, Anthony Miller, Chris Godwin, and Allen Hurns. I'm not entirely sure on what he wants more between a RB or WR, so I sent that bolded offer.

My only question is should I just rescind this offer and offer up Dion Lewis, Emmanuel Sanders, AND my Rams Defense for his Tyreek and Broncos D? Would that push the bar or is Tyreek too unattainable and if so, what WR1 could I land with this package?

WHIR

I believe that is a good offer, however he may be high on Hill after his monster week one game and may be skeptical if Lewis and Sanders can keep their production consistent as Hill is the top receiver on the Chiefs while Lewis has to worry about Henry and Sanders targets have to be spread among him and DT. 

• Like 1

It’s a good offer, wait to see what he says then try to sweeten it. I have hill and wouldn’t do it fwiw, but I’d consider it

• Like 1