Stallion

Cedi Osman 2018-2019 Season Outlook

There is no question about his opportunity. He just has to hit his damn shots. So if you can stash him, just put him at the edge of your bench until he heats up.

i want to drop him so bad but i'm watching this game and it's clear that he's gonna get a ton of minutes, he just has to freakin hit his damn shots and stop turning the ball over so much

like kendanc said *YELLS AT THE SKY*

Honestly, reminds a lot of a young Batum minus the blocks. When his shot doesn't fall, the other numbers will still be there. He's got good vision and fights for boards. I'm not dropping unless there is an obvious pickup. 

Edited by Identikit

1 hour ago, fantasm said:

overrated and overhyped

4 minutes ago, fantasm said:

i want to drop him so bad but i'm watching this game and it's clear that he's gonna get a ton of minutes, he just has to freakin hit his damn shots and stop turning the ball over so much

like kendanc said *YELLS AT THE SKY*

Welcome back to reality, bud. He's in a shooting slump right now, the other numbers will be there, and they have no choice but to give him minutes. Sit him and be patient.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, DownSouthWolverine said:

Welp, now I can't drop him.  After all that ****e I talked. 

Damn Cedi, damn you

luckily he was so bad last week nobody picked up him up this week when I dropped him on Sunday.  Hey, small wins!  I need his scoring potential desperately.  Just dropped Bridges for him.  I can't roster Bridges with my squad I got enough problems with volume scoring.  Plenty of stocks.  Not much points and threes right now.

Edited by laurilegend

Lol pump the brakes, one above average line against the hawks and already breaking out the I told you so's. If anything I'd go pick up rodney hood

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

With the mediocre percentages and high TOs, this is basically a Wiggins line. That's barely rosterable in 12 teamers.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Lol pump the brakes, one above average line against the hawks and already breaking out the I told you so's. If anything I'd go pick up rodney hood

It shows his potential when his shot actually falls, he could low key fill it up. And to the other poster Wiggs does not contribute any other stats across the board usually. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Del Rio said:

With the mediocre percentages and high TOs, this is basically a Wiggins line. That's barely rosterable in 12 teamers.

He's giving you a solid 4 assists a night with about 6 boards and it seems his FT% is mostly a fluke of small sample size.  He isn't going to shoot much better than 44% from the floor but just don't have too many 5-18 games and his owners will live.

Just now, laurilegend said:

He's giving you a solid 4 assists a night with about 6 boards and it seems his FT% is mostly a fluke of small sample size.  He isn't going to shoot much better than 44% from the floor but just don't have too many 5-18 games and his owners will live.

Yeah, I know. And I know he can improve the efficiency once he gets acclimated to basically having to be "the guy". I own him and am not dropping but that's the reality of what he is for the time being. So people need to calm down with the "oMg LoOk At ThE cOuNtInG sTaTs, BrEaKoUt!!!!!111"

1 minute ago, fantasm said:

he's not THE guy on the cavs, he's more like a 3rd option after Hill and Hood

Hill and Hood are not exactly alphas with a long history of leading teams to glory.  The shots are going to be there.

2 minutes ago, fantasm said:

Who said he was the guy on the Cavs lol??

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fantasm said:

I don't think it's unfathomable to think he could overtake Hill for number 2 in the scoring department over the next couple weeks.

4 minutes ago, fantasm said:

Do you really think those two will factor into the equation much post-ASB? They are grooming him to be the guy along with Sexton. He already has a higher usage rate than those two anyway.

Edited by Del Rio
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Del Rio said:

Do you really think those two will factor into the equation much post-ASB? They are grooming him to be the guy along with Sexton. He already has a higher usage rate than those two anyway.

exactly those guys will be trade bait and "tank rested".

1 hour ago, Del Rio said:

Wiggins has never actually had a game with 20pts, 3 threes, and 3 assists on fewer than 17 fga. 

Cedi did it in 11. Nice try though.  

https://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pgl_finder.cgi?request=1&match=game&year_min=2015&year_max=2019&is_playoffs=N&age_min=0&age_max=99&season_start=1&season_end=-1&pos_is_g=Y&pos_is_gf=Y&pos_is_f=Y&pos_is_fg=Y&pos_is_fc=Y&pos_is_c=Y&pos_is_cf=Y&player_id=wiggian01&c1stat=ast&c1comp=gt&c1val=3&c2stat=fg3&c2comp=gt&c2val=3&c3stat=pts&c3comp=gt&c3val=20&order_by=fga

• Like 2
  • Haha 2