Stallion

Cedi Osman 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Dropped this kid. His roof is too low for the wait.

Trading him in a big trade to get a top guy. He was an upside piece in the deal that the other owner had to have so I won’t be invested in backing Cedi going forward and preaching patience. I do believe we will see a Prince like binge in the 2nd half.  Good luck owners I hope you see the benefits relatively soon. 

Got 42 minutes and still didn't really do anything. Plus the horrid fg% on top. Might be time for a drop.

Depends who you're dropping for but I'm holding for the fact that he gets so many minutes and gets force fed shots. He's a good player and the shots will start falling. You don't drop starting small forwards who get 40 mins and 15+ shots. If he's really killing you that much bench him until he gets it going. Examples like this happen every year like J Rich and T Prince last year. I'm holding

39 minutes ago, LifeofThabo said:

Depends who you're dropping for but I'm holding for the fact that he gets so many minutes and gets force fed shots. He's a good player and the shots will start falling. You don't drop starting small forwards who get 40 mins and 15+ shots. If he's really killing you that much bench him until he gets it going. Examples like this happen every year like J Rich and T Prince last year. I'm holding

Yeah I'm benching him for the time being and I picked him up from the wire anyway so I guess it doesn't hurt to give him some time. There's not really anyone really hot on the wire I'm dying to pick up anyway.

Just now, travelingpiano said:

wonder how long Cavs are going to let Cedi take that many shots when he's making so few of them

they got nothing to lose...

or everything to lose..

they want to lose, so I doubt it's going to change..

32 minutes ago, GriffeySwag said:

This guy is great for a punt FG/FT/STL/BLK/TO Build

Then this is punt win,lol

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, GriffeySwag said:

Him and Saric. 

Kill me now. 

On 11/7/2017 at 3:10 PM, nyfresh1 said:

He fits perfectly on my punt FG, FT, points, rebounds, assist and TO team.

2 hours ago, GriffeySwag said:

I said about the same thing a year ago in the Josh Richardson thread and a little bit after that he turned his season around and had a monster season.  Lets hope this works for Cedi too!!!!

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, nyfresh1 said:

I said about the same thing a year ago in the Josh Richardson thread and a little bit after that he turned his season around and had a monster season.  Lets hope this works for Cedi too!!!!

Cedi has 4 games only in the next 13 days, but then has several 4 game weeks in a row.

Man this guy is so trash. Barely helps anywhere and hurts you everywhere else.

1 hour ago, crocp said:

Man this guy is so trash. Barely helps anywhere and hurts you everywhere else.

With some of his last games, starts to remind me some modern version of the 2-time NBA champion and fantasy legend

adam-morrison-yawn.gif?resize=300,225&ss

With the mins, but without the rings...

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, wallacesnoop said:

Cedi has 4 games only in the next 13 days, but then has several 4 game weeks in a row.

Sweet! 13 days to find someone to cut him for, or package him away in a multi player deal. 

Cedi Osman (lower back spasms) is doubtful to return vs. the Thunder on Wednesday.
He went to the locker room early in the first quarter and the Cavs are going to be razor thin at PF. Larry Nance is finally getting some minutes at the four, so this could be an opportunity for him and maybe Ante Zizic. The Cavs will also have to go small with more David Nwabam J.R. Smith and Kyle Korver. 

Time to fold your hand boys. There is someone better on the waiver. I can guarantee you that. Just go and pick about any player.