Stallion

Cedi Osman 2018-2019 Season Outlook

He trained with Bron most of the offseason along with other superstars. Lebron saw the potential or he wouldn't be training with him... 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lilremix328 said:

Damn after 1 game??! I think Isaac should still be fine. How did Osman look? Highly considering him as well for Collison.

he looks good out there. He’s comfortable on the court great fill on offense. Easy dd tonight. Isaac will be a headache to own.

I am impressed by his improved FT shooting. He seems like he has a solid work ethic. Obviously he is in an ideal fantasy situation and breakout seems legit!

I am going to go out on a limb and say that he will outproduce Aaron Gordon in a standard 9-cat league this year.

Edited by screaming_vultures
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Me and a group of other RW forum members had a live in-person draft this year for our league anniversary. Every player came with a sticker with his name on it for the draft board. All but one. I had to write his name in with a marker:

LcyoSOW.png  

Cedi obviously learned of this disrespect and is already exacting his revenge on the league. Thank you so much for forgetting about him, draft board maker dudes.   

• Like 8

What are you guys' projection for him? His 5 made free throws are what helped him get that much points, and I don't think he's going to have 6 FT attempts a game

3 minutes ago, PauGaSpurs said:

What are you guys' projection for him? His 5 made free throws are what helped him get that much points, and I don't think he's going to have 6 FT attempts a game

Free throws still count towards offensive usage. He earned the free throws while the ball was in his hands in a scoring attempt. It can translate to 3 FGA, at least thats how i sorta look at it. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kaboom said:

Me and a group of other RW forum members had a live in-person draft this year for our league anniversary. Every player came with a sticker with his name on it for the draft board. All but one. I had to write his name in with a marker:

LcyoSOW.png  

Cedi obviously learned of this disrespect and is already exacting his revenge on the league. Thank you so much for forgetting about him, draft board maker dudes.   

This was an epic moment of a very epic draft!  Really glad to be a part of this league! 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, PauGaSpurs said:

Being conservative:

13 ppg / 6.5 boards / 3 assists / 1.5 3pg with good percentages.

I also think that he's the second best player on Cleveland, so if their coaching staff actually realizes it and unleashes him, I wouldn't be surprised if the points ended up being higher than that.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PauGaSpurs said:

6 isn't much, he played a ton and was a decent part of the offense. he can get 3-4 attempts per

• Like 1

Just now, j3rkthenurk said:

Do you think once Larry Nance comes back into the starting line up, it will effect Osman?

Nance will be a nominal center, Osman a SF. so, no. 

• Like 1

Just now, panthers93 said:

Nance will be a nominal center, Osman a SF. so, no. 

If anything a small drop in rebounding and an increase in easy lobs assists

• Like 1