Stallion

Cedi Osman 2018-2019 Season Outlook

When is Love due back?  I'm thinking of dropping Gary Harris for Osman.

• Haha 1

Anyone with the know how figure hes worth the pick up. 6/17 aint that amazing :/

Unfortunately he went right back to the bad shooting after two really good games.  Sure, the two 3's and two steals were nice, but under 40% from the field again isn't going to cut it.  I know it's only one game, but it still goes to show why some of us doubted that he was truly turning things around with his shot.

Liking the improved efficiency on big volume. Maybe he is starting to figure it out. 

I know it seems like I pick the negative with Osman and ignore the good, but it is indeed a real shame he somehow missed almost all of his FTs tonight.  Having anything hurt the otherwise fantastic line he had tonight is a shame.

Regardless, I take back what I said after the previous game over the weekend.  He's quickly become pretty much their goto guy right now.

Since the Cavs only have one more game this week, I was waiting to see which one Nance, Osman, and Zizic sucked tonight, to decide who to drop in some leagues that either need to win NOW, or would like some breathing room for either a playoff spot or bye.  I dropped Nance in one league (desperate, didn't fit that great anyway) but goddamn, Cedi sure as hell made me bite the bullet.  Flat out undroppable right now.

Cedi is sitting in my leagues FA I might bite the bullet again with him. 

Edited by ttann71

Man, these guys coming strong off the waiver are turning the season upside down on our league. Okafor, Ingram, Cedi etc. getting picked and maintaining value really making a difference for some middle of the pack teams. 

It is true in fantasy that the landscape changes rapidly come february when tanking sets in and the younger players get more comfortable to play big minutes and playing them well.

Edited by JormaJormala

20 hours ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

Did you really drop Gary Harris for him? LOL😂

Yeah, because he's playing so great this season.  Right!

He even popped up on the injury report again.   You all kill me with the BS.   

He may get it going but for now he sucks.    If he heats up i'll scoop him again or stream the spot.

Easy.

Edited by DLG10

On 1/30/2019 at 10:18 PM, DLG10 said:

Yeah, because he's playing so great this season.  Right!

He even popped up on the injury report again.   You all kill me with the BS.   

He may get it going but for now he sucks.    If he heats up i'll scoop him again or stream the spot.

Easy.

If you're that confident you can scoop him back up again then I guess your league thinks Garry Harris is garbage. Can I join next year?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sharkpotato said:

If you're that confident you can scoop him back up again then I guess your league thinks Garry Harris is garbage. Can I join next year?

This season, Gary Harris has been garbage compared to what everyone expected out of him.  I can't believe I'm actually agreeing with the other person, but then I looked at Gary's stats from this season and recently.  Osman has looked like an MVP candidate compared to him of late.  I know that doesn't mean a whole lot, but honestly, Osman hasn't been that far off from Harris overall this season to warrant the reaction I expected to pile on here.

Honestly, I wouldn't even be playing Harris on my team right now, but I am definitely playing Osman.

Hurt his ankle landing on another player in the 2nd quarter.  Didn't start the 2nd half.  Don't think I see him on the bench either.