Stallion

Cedi Osman 2018-2019 Season Outlook

On 2/15/2019 at 9:43 AM, simon said:

SHOULD help cedi

Feeling good about mine too ha!

Is Cedi better than Zeller? I know the stat profile is different but I’m playing waiver defense against a playoff opponent tonight lol

36 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Is Cedi better than Zeller? I know the stat profile is different but I’m playing waiver defense against a playoff opponent tonight lol

ATM in the abstract Cedi is better but only you know what stats you’re trying to prevent your opponent from getting. 

4 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

SURPRISINGLY, google results for Zeller Master (5.17mil) > Cedi Master (1.64mil). Hmmm.

18 minutes ago, Flamez said:

Is he starting to become must own material ? 

He already is.  He's been doing this ever since early January, so it doesn't seem like it's just some fluky hot streak.

It's gonna be funny if this guy balls out for the next month.  He had a good few games to start the season- everyone thought it was the breakout- then garbage.  Then a good stretch in late January- everyone thought it was the breakout- then hurt.  Then he plays great for the end of the fantasy season and hopefully the playoffs?  I guess we'll see.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, kobebryant24 said:

i think you guys are overrating him a little too much

If I'm being included, then it's simply people misunderstanding what I am saying.  I do think he's a must own player, but that doesn't mean I'm suddenly calling him a Top 30 or 40 player or something like that.  Just looking back at what he's done over the last month+, it's production that is good enough to be owned in every league.  That's what I mean at least.

• Like 1

Only two games next week. But 4-4 the following two for the playoffs. He's the biggest difference maker from my waivers. Crossing my fingers for a big finish. Games like yesterday can be a difference maker.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, kobebryant24 said:

i think you guys are overrating him a little too much

Overrating in what way? He’s top 25 in the last 2 weeks and will get unlimited opportunity and minutes the rest of season. If that’s not the definition of must own I don’t know what is. He even has the potential for higher upside if Love sits out any more games going forward.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Purple Hippo said:

Overrating in what way? He’s top 25 in the last 2 weeks and will get unlimited opportunity and minutes the rest of season. If that’s not the definition of must own I don’t know what is. He even has the potential for higher upside if Love sits out any more games going forward.

Exactly. If you're not on board now then whatever. It's not like he plays for fitzdale's nutjob roster. He plays for a cavs team that consistently plays him high minutes. 

4 hours ago, Purple Hippo said:

Purple Hippo always comes correct with his comments. I concur entirely with this. 

Snagged him in early Jan and have been holding since. He's must-own territory going into playoffs with their schedule imo. The minutes and shots are there, and he's been throwing in a steal/block here and there to boot.

• Like 3

Been a waiver wire ho in our league (added and dropped 4 times) before i picked him up. Found a home with me. I am usher and baby i dont mind.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Looked terrible tonight. Damn he’s up and down bad%s and tos but the minutes and opportunity are there 

Yeah his shot wasn’t falling tonight. I saw the game.

7 hours ago, Asapjoshy said:

Looked terrible tonight. Damn he’s up and down bad%s and tos but the minutes and opportunity are there 

Not really up and down as he's been pretty consistently solid since the All-Star break (and obviously before it), but with two bad games in his last three.  Not really turning the ball over that much either.  Still, you were right about the positives though.  He's going to continue to get plenty of minutes and usually a decent share of shots.

I'm going to give him another game before I'm truly concerned.  He's been too solid for such a prolonged stretch for me to just abandon ship after two (admittedly) horrible shooting performances.

2 hours ago, bigboyish said:

What a disaster of a stream this guy was.

Yea wheels fell off. Shame. Thought he would be a key catalyst for the playoffs. At least this happened beforehand.