Stallion

Cedi Osman 2018-2019 Season Outlook

21 minutes ago, droselicious said:

Yea wheels fell off. Shame. Thought he would be a key catalyst for the playoffs. At least this happened beforehand.

I know I'm repeating myself, but I think he deserves at least another game before you write him off completely.  To be fair, Bogdan Bogdanovic was awful today and has been for the most part over the last week (aside from the game before), but people aren't saying he's done.

8 minutes ago, CityBaller8 said:

It was only a two game week, 4 games next week, will see a huge workload for sure

Ill pass. Whether his shots start falling or not, cant feel comfortable setting him in weekly lineups. Playoffs start next week, and I've been burned by the allure of 4 game week players before. 

Playing good again damn this guy is so up and down but 3 more games this week is appealing 

He's been up since 5 games before the allstar break. Before that he was up and down. Clicking now. Practicing with all those studs in the off season has really been paying off.

• Like 1

On 10/19/2018 at 8:04 PM, Kaboom said:

Remember back in the summer when everyone thought this pic was hysterical because the guy on the left didn't belong in it?

:ph34r:

FmHllrO.jpg

Hope you don't mind I bumped this Kaboom but thought it was an appropriate time.

• Like 2

this guy's %s are crap in all MIL games (3) and hasn't had a steal in any (things i need right now). any owners benching him or the hell with it and hopes he finally gets a good game?

also, is giannis not playing and is there a correlation with him and cedi o's crappy games?

36 minutes ago, fantasick said:

this guy's %s are crap in all MIL games (3) and hasn't had a steal in any (things i need right now). any owners benching him or the hell with it and hopes he finally gets a good game?

also, is giannis not playing and is there a correlation with him and cedi o's crappy games?

More than a handful of better players on waivers. 

1 hour ago, fantasick said:

In my roto league I’ve been benching him since Love has been back. Love sucks up so mich usage and boards and Cedi becomes pretty passive around him.

1 hour ago, droselicious said:

More than a handful of better players on waivers. 

Not really in my league. Also, too late to get another player. I’m only talking about Sunday.

On 1/30/2019 at 1:18 AM, RAGINGROOSTER said:

Did you really drop Gary Harris for him? LOL😂

Still laughing?   How did Harris perform for you?

SMH at owners holding onto "names" hoping and waiting.   

3 hours ago, DLG10 said:

Still laughing?   How did Harris perform for you?

SMH at owners holding onto "names" hoping and waiting.   

Osman hasn’t been doing much better than Harris 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Fantasyscrub said:

Osman hasn’t been doing much better than Harris 

Osman is not even on my roster but he was better than Harris most of the season if not all despite being a WW pickup.

Yet the poster laughed at the thought of moving on from Harris like he was untouchable.

Edited by DLG10