Stallion

Cedi Osman 2018-2019 Season Outlook

3 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

Do you think once Larry Nance comes back into the starting line up, it will effect Osman?

Osman is filling Lebron's old role since they don't have a traditional PG.  He's here to stay, methinks.  

• Like 3

Screw it, I'm in! Dropped Eric Gordon for him since I'm good on 3s and points. Can really use the additional stats Cedi provides.

9 minutes ago, PauGaSpurs said:

Stats-wise, Cedi reminds me of Crowder with more steals, more efficient, and having a better role to produce 

much better passer, probably less steals, not a bad comp though. 

Just now, lilremix328 said:

Does JR coming back affect him? LOL 

You must be on the same henny that JR is on... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

His FT looking pretty good so far. Let's see if he can keep it up. You think he can avg. 2  3s & 1.5 steal per game. The blk won't be there for sure. 

How bittersweet.

I dropped Ariza for Cedi last night, got a boner when I saw Cedi's line, got a softy when I saw Ariza's line. 

• Haha 7

On 2018-10-11 at 10:18 PM, c_dog said:

Joe Ingles lite would barely make him rosterable.  I think he will be modern day hedo turkoglu.  16ppg 5reb 4ast 1.7 threes 1 stl 

called it.  you guys are welcome.  better late to join the party than never.  can't believe someone gave me a weird look for this post.

Got him as second to last pick in my Professional League Draft. Knew instantly after that I got the steal of the draft. He is going to be their number one as far minutes played goes. Will average something along 16-18 points, 5-6 rebs and 4 ast. And steals will be close to 2 per game with plenty of triples and even blocks included. Absolute monster. If he is on your leagues waiver wire go and pick him up immediately. Don't walk, RUN!!! He is like an athletic Hedo Turkoglu at his prime.

52 minutes ago, krankd24 said:

Would you drop him for Lopez or Thaddeus young in a 9 cat H2H? 

Lmao no I would not drop him ever. Multi cat stud

2 hours ago, c_dog said:

called it.  you guys are welcome.  better late to join the party than never.  can't believe someone gave me a weird look for this post.

You helped sell me after your post I watched tape on him and took him in the 10th round OG 12 reamer. Looks real good and even when he has slumps he will really have no leash because Cavs so bad and he is one of the online positives for the franchise future

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, c_dog said:

It’s been one game lol. Opening night always leads to so much overreaction..

Who guarded him last night? Did he actually do all this against Kawhi? 

• Like 4

This time of year is such a roller coaster, I caught some glimpses of his game and he just had the look of someone could be a factor this year (along with his opportunity role on the Cavs), but the only guy I could think to drop was Buddy Hield (who I actually really like as a prospect and think he could be rock solid this year).

Not sure if he will stick and I may regret when Buddy get's snapped up off waivers, but you can make a season be willing to take a chance on waivers or drops at this time of year (I got Taurean, THJ, Jrich, and Don Mitchell last year and they were some of my best players after injuries wrecked me!)

Drafted him and was excited to see his line, if he can continue to provide production like this he could be top 75. Assists and Steals were added bonuses. I think he has potential to provide the occasional block, and triple double. Impatiently waiting for Sexton to earn the starting job, so they can play at the same time.

14 hours ago, Red Sox Nation said:

It’s been one game lol. Opening night always leads to so much overreaction..

Who guarded him last night? Did he actually do all this against Kawhi? 

your post got 4 likes... whereas my valid prediction got a weird face.. the crowd on these forums.. lol

raptors defence is pretty top notch dude.  kawhi, anunoby, green, siakam are all strong defenders.  you keep sleeping on Cedi.

• Like 1

On 10/17/2018 at 11:06 PM, c_dog said:

i wouldn’t put much stake in it, @Jake the snake gave me weird faces on posts that said “blake griffin will be good this year” and “kevin love will play more in the paint without lebron”

cedi looked incredible in the opener .. even better than what u predicted 

• Thanks 1

Drafted Bullock over him when I had the chance because I needed the 3s on good %s like he provided last year. Hope I don’t regret it.