Stallion

Cedi Osman 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Recommended Posts

On 2018-10-19 at 7:35 PM, Red Sox Nation said:

Did most of this work with Butler on him. Shoots alot, shoots with confidence. Demands the ball, passes well. Cavs stink, anyone with any type of talent is bound to get stats. Long ways to go, but there's no doubting that Cedi has legit potential. 

What happened to “just one game?” Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If he can produce for the 3rd game in a row against the Hawks, then I will officially allow Osman into my circle of trust.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Gamecubesupreme said:

If he can produce for the 3rd game in a row against the Hawks, then I will officially allow Osman into my circle of trust.

 

well, don't wanna jinx it here, but he did all this against elite defenders in Leonard and Butler, why wouldn't he do the same against.... the hawks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, doomz said:

 

well, don't wanna jinx it here, but he did all this against elite defenders in Leonard and Butler, why wouldn't he do the same against.... the hawks.

 

Because there aren’t many tapes of him yet, so teams weren’t prepared to plan their defense for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Gamecubesupreme said:

 

Because there aren’t many tapes of him yet, so teams weren’t prepared to plan their defense for him.

 

well of course he's gonna get scouted, but i also never said he's gonna keep up top 30 production. Hawks might be more prepared, and he might drop a dud for all i know,  but he's going to do well anyway going ahead.

Just check out those highlights, kid can play.

 

Edited by doomz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, doomz said:

 

well of course he's gonna get scouted, but i also never said he's gonna keep up top 30 production. Hawks might be more prepared, and he might drop a dud for all i know,  but he's going to do well anyway going ahead.

Just check out those highlights, kid can play.

 

Hawks? Really? They can`t prepare for their own plays, what about the others`.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, montanski said:

Hawks? Really? They can`t prepare for their own plays, what about the others`.

 

ahah yeah, a complete mess.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Drop Portis for him ? 

I know wrong thread I’m just to much of a Virgin on fantasy basketball .. I need help 

I posted my team on the coach help can y’all go help me out much? Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, krest509 said:

Drop Portis for him ? 

I know wrong thread I’m just to much of a Virgin on fantasy basketball .. I need help 

I posted my team on the coach help can y’all go help me out much? Thanks

 

If you know you're on the wrong thread then why are you posting here? Please take this to the Assistant Coach forum. (I'm not a mod, just tired of seeing these types of questions)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, The_Custodian said:

 

If you know you're on the wrong thread then why are you posting here? Please take this to the Assistant Coach forum. (I'm not a mod, just tired of seeing these types of questions)

 

With a name like The_Custodian and a penchant for cleaning up threads, perhaps you SHOULD be a mod!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was lucky enough to grab him off after the draft.  Do you all think he’s ready for a breakout season or is this a sell high moment?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Padilla814 said:

I was lucky enough to grab him off after the draft.  Do you all think he’s ready for a breakout season or is this a sell high moment?

I legitimately think he is breaking out. Might see some ups and downs though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dboywong said:

Still active in the first half although his shots aren't dropping. 

 

Yep. His shot is off tonight (that happens in this game), but he’s doing a lot of other things (2 boards, 3 assists 1 steal and 1 block)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WaKe21334 said:

 

Yep. His shot is off tonight (that happens in this game), but he’s doing a lot of other things (2 boards, 3 assists 1 steal and 1 block)

Those back to back leading passes to love for the layups were slick. Hopefully he can get his shot going a bit in the 2nd half but like you said he is still contributing everywhere else when his shot is off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, richg24 said:

Those back to back leading passes to love for the layups were slick. Hopefully he can get his shot going a bit in the 2nd half but like you said he is still contributing everywhere else when his shot is off. 

 

He was my 14th round pick in a 12 teamer. He is looking like a huge steal at that spot.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Soccer8098 said:

Hes not playing well tonight. Forcing alot. 

He is frustrated with his own game and Cavs started some crazy iso party. All of that is causing rough night, but in long term he will be OK. The boy has heart and makes mistakes because of his youth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, montanski said:

He is frustrated with his own game and Cavs started some crazy iso party. All of that is causing rough night, but in long term he will be OK. The boy has heart and makes mistakes because of his youth.

He will be fine, and i love how he plays. He just needs to be smarter in transition. Its good that he pushes the ball but he needs to be in control when hes doing it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stayed aggressive even when he was having an off night, wasn’t pulled when the game got out of reach - Really good outlook moving forward.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...