Sign in to follow this  
SkinThatSmokeWagon

Trade Help. WHIR

Devonte Freeman Owner. Was offered this trade last night. Thoughts? 

I would get Brandon Cooks and Tevin Coleman. He would receive Trey Burton and Marshawn Lynch. Only issue is I would have to drop someone to make room for a TE. Available TE on waivers J. Doyle, E. Ebron, O. Howard, R. Seal Jones, A. Hooper, J. James

My Team

QB Brady

WR Brown

WR N. Algholar

RB Howard

RB D. Freeman

Flex Cobb

TE T. Burton

K Lutz

DEF Ravens

Bench

Lynch

Rex Burkhead

J. White

Edleman

P. Barber

G. Allison

If Doyle is still on the wire I would do this trade in a heartbeat and pick up doyle and then drop allison (you have cobb already). You upgrade at WR, coleman and lynch are about a wash, and doyle is about equal IMO to burton. I'd do it

Is your waiver priority high enough? grab Doyle if possible

Cooks looks great in the rams offense and coleman might be ulitized more than freeman if he's injured. Also coleman might be a FA so they may run him to the ground this year with high usage. I'd definitely do this trade. I value doyle the same as burton from what we've seen so this trade is like getting 2 players for lynch 

18 minutes ago, Washington2014 said:

If Doyle is still on the wire I would do this trade in a heartbeat and pick up doyle and then drop allison (you have cobb already). You upgrade at WR, coleman and lynch are about a wash, and doyle is about equal IMO to burton. I'd do it.

I agree with this - if you can get him to throw in his TE, throw in Allison as well.  If Doyle is upgrade over the TE, then drop him. 

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/719100-12-team-half-ppr-give-watkins-and-crowell-for-josh-gordon-and-cohen-whir/

1 minute ago, bdams19 said:

I agree with this - if you can get him to throw in his TE, throw in Allison as well.  If Doyle is upgrade over the TE, then drop him. 

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/719100-12-team-half-ppr-give-watkins-and-crowell-for-josh-gordon-and-cohen-whir/

He has Olsen and it was the main reason for him trading for a TE. I picked up Doyle. Thanks Everyone!